The leader of the Alliance and the leader of the Demon Cult 4.21

The leader of the Alliance and the leader of the Demon Cult had an affair behind the back of the whole Wulin. 4.21

"Forty years ago, a pair of brother and sister came from the Western Regions. They were full of poison and caused a bloody storm in the world. They were good at poison and even used poison. Many people died at that time.Two other small sects were wiped out by them, and Musa was the sister. "

Jiang Henian said and glanced at the head of Qingyang. His expression was extremely ugly: "At that time, the master of Qingyang Sect was also poisoned and died during the encirclement and suppression operation, right?"

"Yes, I had just become a disciple at that time, and my master was poisoned to death by them. But fortunately, the siege ended in victory, although our martial arts alliance also suffered heavy losses." Head Qingyang remembered that he was only six years old at the time, but he witnessed such a catastrophe.

It was precisely because he had seen so many senior brothers and his beloved master die in front of him that he realized the importance of stability in the world.

After listening to the words of the head of Qingyang, Mo Zhiyang glanced at the other people on the table, and they all had the same bad expressions: "In that case, wouldn't it be good if we eradicate it again? Leader Zhao Quian, do you know where they are?"

"I know, Dong Cang had a good friend before, who was his wife's brother. I heard Dong Cang mention it by chance before, a place called Juexian Valley. I also asked around. It's not far from here, only sixty miles away. It's surrounded by mountains, with a narrow entrance and streams running through the valley, it is easy to defend but difficult to attack."

The Leader Zhao Qian was very attentive. After confirming Dong Cang's identity, he made inquiries all the way and found out almost everything: "For the Juexian Valley, just go to the southeast from here, bypass Chongxian County, and go deep into the mountains. After walking for more than two hours, you will see the stream and you will be there soon."

"Then we should also eliminate the threat for the people." Mo Zhiyang glanced at the head of Qingyang and suggested.

But the head of Qingyang was hesitant at this moment: "We need to take a long-term approach. We, the people, are afraid that we cannot deal with them. We may need to find more people."

He experienced that catastrophe when he was young, and it is normal for him to have lingering fears now. Mo Zhiyang nodded: "Yes, I understand, let's wait for the head of Qingyang to make a decision."

"Okay, let leader Zhao Quian go to rest first." After the leader of Qingyang sent everyone out, he stayed alone in the room.

Mo Zhiyang didn't take it seriously and took his hand back to the room: "Senior Brother, can you get explosives? I want some."

 The system was startled. He doesn't blame the system for thinking too much. It's really those words that make people think: "Damn it, there's no smoke here, why are you just smoking dynamite? Why don't you pump the gas tank?"

"Okay." Jiang Henian didn't know he smoked: "Just what does Yangyang need gunpowder for?"

Worried that someone was eavesdropping outside, Mo Zhiyang took Jiang Henian back to his room and closed the door before he dared to say: "Blowing up the Immortal Valley, I think our actions are more than enough."

Unexpectedly, he was so courageous. Jiang Henian pressed his shoulders with both hands and leaned over to look at him: "Yangyang, don't be ridiculous, do you know who Musa is?"

At this serious moment, Mo Zhiyang couldn't help it, stood up on tiptoes, kissed his lips, and said with a smile: "I know, you said she is very powerful."