Actor's Substitute Lover 1.42

"You are very happy." After boarding the plane, the system saw that his mouth had not been closed.

Mo Zhiyang replied with a smile: "It's not bad." Then he closed his eyes and took a rest.

The plane landed a little bumpy, and Mo Zhiyang was awakened by the shock. Strange, why he was covered with a blanket? When the headmaster called him, and he didn't think about it.

He went to the hotel to rest for one night then went to class. There was a teacher there, but I didn't teach it, so I troubled someone to come and bring it.

The teacher here is a very demure-looking girl with long black straight hair and wearing a white dress. When she saw Mo Zhiyang, her heart couldn't help but move.

"Mr. Mo, shall we have dinner together?" Taking the initiative to invite a meal is Wang Duoduo's greatest limit.

What a joke, Mo Zhiyang didn't want to be killed, so he refused decisively: "No, my boyfriend will be jealous."

Hearing that he has a boyfriend, Wang Duoduo was a little disappointed and took the initiative to distance himself from him.

He heard that the teacher was a preschool teacher, and she was patient with the children. Mo Zhiyang didn't make much effort and went back to the hotel after eating the perfect frog fish head at night.

He took the room card and pushed open the door, walked in and closed the door, feeling something was wrong. In the dark room, there seemed to be another person's breathing.

He was already standing at the entrance, but suddenly realized something was wrong, and took a step back, leaning his back against the door.

In the darkness, a figure rushed towards him. Mo Zhiyang's pupils dilated in fright, and the next second he raised his fist, and punched the figure who rushed towards him.

"Yangyang! Yangyang it's me!"

Hearing the sound, Mo Zhiyang hastily inserted the room card into the card slot, and only when the light was on did he see Shen Changliu standing in front of him, covering his left face.

"Why are you here?!" It never occurred to Mo Zhiyang to see him cover his face and sigh inaudibly, making a mistake!

"It hurts!"

"You deserve it." Mo Zhiyang applied ice cubes to his wound, and saw that his cheekbones were bruised, ruining the beauty of this face: "Who told you to scare me?"

"I wanted to surprise you." Shen Changliu moved his face closer, but he didn't expect Yang Yang to be quite strong.

Surprise? The scare is almost the same, you deserve to be killed, Mo Zhiyang cursed in his heart, and continued to ask: "Then what are you doing here?"

Shen Changliu held his hand and said solemnly: "My parents want to meet you."

Shit, can't we talk on the phone? This guy followed here on purpose, so who doesn't know.

"Ah? When?!" Mo Zhiyang was taken aback, and pulled his hand back directly, showing a nervous look. He knew he was talking nonsense, but he still acted very cooperatively.

"Let's not discuss this issue, we have another issue to talk about." As Shen Changliu said, he moved his face closer: "This really hurts."

That's not true, the master hit him with ten percent strength, Mo Zhiyang pretended to feel distressed, and stretched out his hand to caress his wound: "Does it hurt?"

It hurts so bad you deserve it!

"Hey, it hurts, so you have to make it up to me!" Shen Changliu would not treat himself badly and pulled Mo Zhiyang into his arms.

The dog man is so shameless. Mo Zhiyang felt that this matter could not be done well, and hoped that he could live until tomorrow.

I thought the business trip was a rest, but now I feel that the bed in the hotel is not as comfortable as at home. At least the quilt at home does not hurt my knees after kneeling for a long time.

Mo Zhiyang only thought he was joking, and after returning from a business trip, Shen Changliu said they were going to meet his parents.

"I really thought that was an excuse he was making." Mo Zhiyang was smoking and said to the system melancholy.