Actor's Substitute Lover 1.19

When Mo Zhiyang said this, he was really just complaining, but Shen Changliu was stunned, and stood there dully, his expression suddenly changed.

Now he also realized that he said the wrong thing. He just wanted to make a joke, but he didn't expect Shen Changliu to speak quickly.

"Do you still mind?" Shen Changliu seemed to be picked up, he almost didn't dare to go to his side, just stood where he was, his face was pale.

Looking at this picture, Mo Zhiyang felt that the matter was too big, and if he didn't coax him well, something big would happen, so he deliberately pretended to be angry, and pouted:

"Yes, I mind! So why don't you come and kiss me!"

This made Shen Changliu laugh aloud, there was no reason to be unhappy, he walked to the bedside and leaned over to kiss his lips, and after a long time, he let go: "I've been chasing Su Bai for fifteen years, but I've never even held hands, and of course neither I have with anyone else."

"Yeah." Mo Zhiyang suddenly felt that this guy was miserable. After chasing Su Bai for fifteen years, he didn't even give you his hand, and you still chased him.

Grandpa is delicate and soft, isn't it fragrant?

Mo Zhiyang let him rest on his lap, pick out his ears, and talk to him at the same time: "Who is that woman today? She's so fierce and yelled at me."

"Her?" Shen Changliu narrowed his eyes slightly, not knowing whether it was enjoyment or what: "It's okay, she won't be able to yell at you in the future, don't be afraid."

Why does this sentence sound so dangerous?

Mo Zhiyang keenly sensed that something was wrong, why did this Shen Changliu show signs of being black and delicate? No, in terms of character design, isn't he very gentle?

But I am also a person who has seen the big world, so I am still very calm, I finished digging out one side for him, and then changed to the other side: "I didn't trouble you, did I? At work?"

"No." Shen Changliu felt the same, sat up, and said solemnly: "However, you have caused me a lot of trouble in my life."

Mo Zhiyang's eyes widened, feeling a little strange, labor and capital are doing their best to treat you like this, causing you trouble? Did it cause you to be unable to take care of yourself, or did you lose your arms and legs?

Peach Blossom's eyes were wide open, moist as if he was about to cry in the next second.

"You are so sweet that I can't leave you, and I miss you in everything I do." Shen Changliu pretended to be distressed, took his hand and put it on his heart: "Yangyang."

This stupid man, why did Mo Zhiyang blushed and dare not look at him when he suddenly said love words: "You...what are you doing?"

"Yangyang, you can't leave me." Shen Changliu had had enough of that kind of life, so he suddenly threw himself on him and rubbed his face against his shoulder: "Yangyang."

Why does this look like a big dog? Mo Zhiyang stretched out his hand, patted his back, and comforted him: "Yeah, I won't leave."

In the end, there was something wrong with this guy, Mo Zhiyang felt his difference, and pushed him away: "Hmph, don't be ashamed!"

Seeing that he was about to sit up, Shen Changliu didn't give him a chance, and threw him down again, got on top of him: "Yangyang~"

"You!" Seeing that he couldn't struggle, Mo Zhiyang simply let him go, but told him in a low voice: "I have class tomorrow morning, so I have to get up early."

"Then do it twice?" As Shen Changliu said, his hands had been neatly inserted into his clothes, and the skin under his body was like a strawberry cream cake, which made people feel happy.

Shen Changliu felt that the suffering he suffered before was probably due to today's sweetness, if this is really the case, it would be good.

"Wu~~Changliu, you..."