Actor's Substitute Lover 1.30

Going out to eat with him, there must be a bunch of paparazzi, so can we still have a good meal? Mo Zhiyang shook his head: "Let's order takeaway."

"Okay." Shen Changliu reached for his mobile phone, saw the message from his mother, thought about it and waited for everything to settle before telling Yang Yang.

Su Bai calmed down a bit these few days, but Mo Zhiyang suddenly felt a little bored, and felt itchy in his heart to not do anything, so he went to buy a ticket for a small piano recital.

The small venue can only accommodate more than a hundred people. The system started to detect in the dark venue, and found that Su Bai, who is sitting in the VIP seat, is the host, who can do anything, and is the first to make trouble.

As the concert was coming to an end, Mo Zhiyang received a message from Shen Changliu, asking if he would come to pick him up if it was raining outside.

Glancing at the VIP seats, Mo Zhiyang showed a cute smile, and replied: "Okay."

After the end, everyone left, and most people came to pick them up. Mo Zhiyang stood at the entrance of the venue, and the autumn wind blew over with moisture, and it was suddenly a little cold.

"Mr. Mo." Su Bai caught up and saw the person standing at the door.

When Mo Zhiyang turned his head, he saw him making a very surprised expression: "Mr. Su."

"Do you want me to take you back?" Su Bai walked up with a smile, with a good expression on his face, but he couldn't hide the disdain and hatred in his eyes.

Pretending not to notice, Mo Zhiyang shook his head, took a small step aside, and distanced himself: "No, someone will pick me up later."

Someone will pick him up. But in Su Bai's ears it became flaunting, and the corners of his lips raised unnaturally: "Really?"

Mo Zhiyang reckoned that the simple-minded man had almost arrived, so he bowed his head and shrugged his shoulders, making an appearance that was more pitiful than a quail.

"I remember that Changliu, like me, likes rainy days the most." Su Bai folded his hands on his chest, looked up to see the raindrops fall, his tone was very emotional, and he was a little nostalgic.

Doesn't this idiot know that Shen Changliu likes cloudy skies?

Mo Zhiyang was a little disgusted, his expression became more and more aggrieved, and he dared not answer.

Shen Changliu's navigator drove here himself, before he got to the door, he was the first to see Yang Yang's figure, and drove there.

When Su Bai saw Shen Changliu's car, he suddenly stretched out his arms and put his arm around Mo Zhiyang's shoulders, trying to pretend that they have a good relationship.

It's too late for him to come to establish a good relationship now, so he should have shown his friendship early in the morning, so that I can't do anything about it, but since you have come together, I will refuse.

Saying that pushing was really pushing, Mo Zhiyang pushed Su Bai away who was on his shoulder with all his strength. The strength was really strong, and he pushed the person down directly. After pushing, he made a frightened deer look: "Mr. Su!

From this point of view, it seemed that Su Bai did something that frightened Mo Zhiyang, so he pushed him away.

Su Bai fell to the ground and was stunned, the palm of his hand was stabbed, his white suit was stained black by the stains on the ground, he was in a mess.

Shen Changliu parked the car at the door, and got out of the car under the umbrella to pick up the person.

"I... Mr. Su, are you okay!"

Mo Zhiyang looked at a loss, he was so anxious that tears were about to fall, his peach blossom eyes were full of grievance and helplessness, and he wanted to reach out to pull him.

Su Bai felt ashamed, opened his hand, and got up by himself, but the white suit he was wearing was already filthy.

The person holding the black umbrella came over, Shen Changliu didn't look at the person standing aside, and went straight to Mo Zhiyang: "Yangyang, is it cold?"

Asking this, he took out the coat he had prepared a long time ago and put it on: "Let's go back."

He didn't look at the person next to him the whole time, as if he didn't exist.