ABO: Actually, I'm your aunt! 5.26

Mo Zhiyang held his belly with one hand, and the other could only be pressed against the bedside. "You uh... be careful, be gentle, the child!"

Hearing this, Bao Siyu finally came to his senses and cursed in his heart: This little brat will affect his father's ability to eat meat.

But considering Yangyang's body, he picked him up and let him sit on his lap. He protected his belly with one hand and supported his waist with the other. His movements were much slower.

After falling asleep due to exhaustion, Mo Zhiyang woke up suddenly. He subconsciously touched his side and breathed a sigh of relief when he came into contact with the familiar body temperature.

It was already dark outside, already midnight.

Mo Zhiyang opened the quilt, put on his coat and stood up. Suddenly he lost his sleepiness, opened the glass door, and went to the balcony to enjoy the air.

As soon as the cold wind blew over, he suddenly woke up a lot. He still hasn't realized that he is really back.

Mo Zhiyang had experienced the force majeure of the plot. In fact, he had already been prepared that he would not be able to come back. After all, he was blocking the protagonist's way.

Just as he was thinking about it, a blanket was draped from behind. Mo Zhiyang knew who it was, so he fell back slightly and leaned on him, "The stars are so good today."

Bao Siyu looked up at the sky. It was like the stars in the dark night. Where did they come from? But he just said yes and hugged him from behind, "Yeah, it's very beautiful."

"You...how did you come back?" When Mo Zhiyang asked, he held his hand tightly, with such strength that he seemed to be conveying something.

This matter is a long story. Bao Siyu was afraid that he would be too tired from standing, so he pulled him to sit on a sun lounger and asked him to sit on his lap. "This matter is a bit long."

As early as the first half of the year, Bao Siyu discovered that something was wrong. There were frequent traitors in the empire's lower-level managers. For this reason, he investigated for a long time and all the evidence pointed to one place, and that was Arans.

To be on the safe side, he went over to take a look in person. After going there, he found out that this was their trap. So many traitors were discovered, all to lure him to Arans.

After falling into the trap, the people on the opposite side locked them up and wanted to incite rebellion against them, and even gave themselves the most beautiful omega from the opposite side.

Bao Siyu refused, and they didn't know where they came from. They brought Ying Tian and promised to give him two omegas together, but they were still rejected.

The next step was coercion and inducement, and all kinds of methods were used. When he saw that he was still unable to make progress, the man said: In a few days, he would have to join them.

Bao Siyu couldn't figure this out, but before it happened, Galileo personally brought people in and secretly rescued him and Ying Tian.

"Actually, I came back last night, but I kept it secret. After dealing with some people, I was too worried about you, so I quietly sneaked back to see you." Bao Siyu touched his belly. He had been away for more than a month and it was already that big.

Mo Zhiyang understood why those people suddenly vowed that Bao Siyu would defect to him. "The fake Ying Tian once bribed a servant in the kitchen at home to implant forged communication files between you and the opponent into your light brain."