Don't touch my ears! 3.15

Hearing the sound, Mo Zhiyang subconsciously tensed up his body.

Because of this, Tan Zong took a breath: "Hey, why is Yangyang so excited?"

"You...don't~" Mo Zhiyang wanted to struggle, but he held his shoulders down again, making him unable to move on the desk. He had no choice but to cross his legs around his waist.

The people outside waited for a long time before they heard anything, so they spoke first: "Uncle?!"

Hearing the sound, Mo Zhiyang tensed up and tried to push him away: "It's Xiao Ran~ You, please be gentle~"

"More than that." Tan Zong chuckled, but stopped and slowly picked up the person from the desk and let him hug him: "Let's go see who else is there, okay?"

Mo Zhiyang was now as soft as a small candy cake. Except for his mouth, there was no other movement of resistance in his body: "Stop~"

"Be good." Except for his mouth, there was nothing honest about Tan Zong. He carried the person and followed the walking movements until he walked to the door.

Mo Zhiyang wrapped his arms around his neck, biting his fingers at first, and then felt that he could not aggrieve himself, so he opened his mouth and bit his shoulder to block the sound.

Holding the person in his arms, he pressed Yangyang's back against the door panel and asked deliberately: "Who is it?" When asked, he gave it another sharp look.

So deep~ Mo Zhiyang's back was nailed to the door panel, and he couldn't release his mouth. He could only scratch his back with his hands, leaving red marks through his shirt.

"Mr. Tan, it's me and Xiao Ran." This time it was Zhuo Shen who spoke.

Hearing his voice, Mo Zhiyang was not nervous, and even deliberately cooperated with his movements. The troublemaker in his heart was ready to stir up.

Tan Zong's movements did not stop, but his voice still sounded serious: "What's wrong?"

"Uncle, is Brother Yang inside? I can't find him!"

It was Xiao Ran's voice. Mo Zhiyang couldn't help but held his face, raised his chin, kissed him, and covered his mouth with his own mouth.

No sound was heard. Zhuo Shen was holding Xiao Ran outside, thinking he was very busy: "Mr. Tan, if he's not there, then I will take Xiao Ran away first."

Mo Zhiyang let go of his lips and raised his head. His vision was already a little blurry. Looking at the person in front of him, he knew that it was Zhuo Shen across the door: What is the use of official attire? The man who used to be yours is now fucking me. Now he is mine and only loves me!

"No, you can go look elsewhere." Tan Zong's voice was a bit strange, hoarse and sexy.

Zhuo Shen had sensitive ears and was a little suspicious. He had a bold idea in his heart and left with Xiao Ran in his arms.

But he was very unhappy. If the rabbit was inside, what about Mr. Tan? He felt sour and uncomfortable. He and the rabbit, how could he fuck the rabbit? If so, is it okay to touch his ears?

Thinking of this, Zhuo Shen was actually a little jealous of Tan Zong. How could he touch the rabbit's ears!

Tan Zong put his right leg down, and he almost made the little rabbit scream just now, so that Zhuo Shen knows that the rabbit is his.

The movements were slow and not fast, but they made him unbearable: "Yangyang, do you like Zhuo Shen or me?"

Shouldn't this question be asked by oneself?