Actor's Substitute Lover 1.9

"You just said it's the same as before, but it's actually different." Shen Changliu now understands why some people still say: Life is only as it was when you first saw it.

Su Bai obviously didn't understand this matter: "What do you mean?"

Shen Changliu calmed down, resisted the urge to go to Mo Zhiyang, he needed to make it clear to Su Bai, thoroughly: "Do you like me?"

"I like you." Su Bai replied almost without thinking.

"Then what do I like to eat? What color do I like? What do I like to do?"

Su Bai never thought about these questions: "Although I don't know, we can get to know each other slowly."

"We have known each other for fifteen years. You have never known me for fifteen years. Can you understand me now?" Shen Changliu sighed, not feeling sad for some reason, but relieved:  "That night, I took you to the soy milk shop. I asked you if you had any impression? You said no."

Su Bai thought about it, but really couldn't think of any meaning.

"We just went to college that year, and we didn't have any money, but you really wanted to go to Charlie's piano recital. During that time, I went out every day to work part-time as a model, and I bought you a VIP ticket for half a month. It was given to you at that store, and you were happy, but only happy."

Su Bai seemed to remember this incident, but he didn't know it happened here, so he was powerless to defend himself: "It's normal to forget after such a long time."

"Since I know you, I have always been thinking about you, caring about you, and thinking about everything: Will Su Bai like it? Will he hate it? If you like to watch concerts, I will go to a part-time job to make money to buy tickets for you. You like to eat small cakes from that store. I will queue up to buy them for you even when it snows. I thought that if you treat me well, you will like me. But the truth is not, I have been good to you for seven years, from the first year of high school to the fourth year of senior year, but you left without saying a word after graduation, why didn't you even say hello?"

Facing his questioning, Su Bai felt guilty: "I can explain it."

"After you left, I was drinking, I was depraved, and my stomach was ruined by drinking. Thanks to the agent who worked as a part-time model before, she never gave up and rescued me and brought me into the industry. When I was in the dark, where were you?" When Shen Changliu said this, he suddenly laughed out loud, he was so stupid before.

"We can start over." Su Bai felt guilty about him leaving.

"You still don't understand." Why did he think he could start over when he came back? Selfish enough to see only oneself: "Over the years, we have experienced a lot and met many people, and we are no longer who we were before."

Now Su Bai understood, and it was because of him that he said so much. With his arms folded, he questioned him: "Did you cheat? Fell in love with that person?"

"There is no cheating issue between us."

Shen Changliu couldn't accept this word. If they were defined as cheating, then Mo Zhiyang was the mistress, but he wasn't.

"I love you, but you have never responded for so many years, all of this is just my unrequited love, how can I cheat? Eight years, I've been waiting for you for eight years. I broke up with my family and severed ties with them because of you. My parents didn't care about me. They just treated me as dead, and I couldn't even pay the tuition fees all of a sudden."

Su Bai retorted subconsciously: "You did it voluntarily, what does it have to do with me?"

"Yes, it doesn't matter, but I have been thinking about you for eight years, so what? I have sent you countless messages, but nothing came of it."

In Su Bai's view, he has his own difficulties: "I was also very busy during that time, I was busy performing every day, and it was not easy for me to work abroad alone!"