ABO: Actually, I'm your aunt! 5.1

"Mo Zhiyang!" 

 Hearing the voice in his ears, Mo Zhiyang opened his hazy sleepy eyes, raised his head from the desk, and stared at him with moist almond eyes.

"Did you ask someone to steal Ah Rong's textbook?" Xiao Yi looked at the person in front of him and was stunned for a moment by his big innocent eyes.

Mo Zhiyang rubbed his sleepy eyes, looked at the two people standing in front of him, and then focused his eyes on the handsome man behind Xiao Yi with a wronged look on his face.

His eyes were wide open, and the deer looked frightened, as if he was being bullied by someone.

With these innocent eyes and this pitiful expression, Mo Zhiyang concluded almost instantly:I've met my peers.

Seeing the person behind him, Xiao Yi stepped forward and blocked his view: "Are you going to bully Ah Rong again?"

Bai Rong, who had been silent, reached out and gently tugged on his clothes, and said in a tearful voice: "Brother Xiao, let's go back." A look of pride flashed in his eyes.

This performance was too deliberate and seemed like a novice. Mo Zhiyang was mentally commenting on this white lotus named Ah Rong.

This mission is still for Bai Yueguang, but sadly, he is the Bai Yueguang who was replaced. The original owner met Xiao Yi when he was young.

Later, as the male protagonist, Xiao Yi always remembered a soft and sweet little cutie in his memory. After meeting Bai Rong, he thought he was the person in his memory because of the pheromones on his body.

But the original owner had a crush on Xiao Yi, and as the little bully in the department, he kept bullying Bai Rong. Bai Rong had the means to tie up Xiao Yi, and finally got engaged to him.

At their engagement party, they drugged the original owner and allowed him to be raped by several betas. They also designed it for everyone to see. In the end, the original owner died in the hospital.

Bai Rong, despite his identity as Bai Yueguang, lives happily with Xiao Yi.

"Why are not you talking?" Xiao Yi looked at him being in a daze and frowned. The strong alpha pressure on his body made people uncomfortable.

But Mo Zhiyang has not differentiated yet and is not affected at all: "Ah? When I was leaving, I saw him throwing the textbook at the corner of the stairs."

"I, I didn't!" Bai Rong seemed to have been exposed, his face turned red, and he retorted with a cry: "Brother Xiao, I don't have it."

One is a little bully with bad deeds, and the other is a simple and innocent little pitiful person. Of course, Xiao Yi believes in Bai Rong: "You lost his textbook, and you still slandered him!"

Mo Zhiyang didn't answer. He held his chin and looked up at him, blinking his almond-shaped eyes: Let grandpa teach you how to be a white lotus, Sun Sha.

This person suddenly looked at him, which made Xiao Yi a little strange. He was called Milk King very appropriately. He looked cute, with baby fat on his fair face, big eyes that were sparkling, and his moist red lips made him smile cutely.

However, if you are deceived by his soft appearance, it will be miserable. At the age of nineteen, he has not differentiated, but he has gained a lot of Alpha.

Those eyes were lively and cute. Xiao Yi felt hot when he saw them. To cover up his emotions, he hummed softly: "What are you looking at?"

"If you don't want to see it, don't watch it." Mo Zhiyang pouted, looked away, and flipped through the textbook in his hand, but he still couldn't help but glance at him from the corner of his eye. After being caught, his face turned red.

He was angry when he came, but his cute appearance almost wiped it away. He warned with a cold face: "Stop bullying Ah Rong." But there was no anger in his voice.

Mo Zhiyang knew that it was time to turn from defense to offense. He lowered his head and muttered in a slightly aggrieved voice: "You don't believe it when I say I don't have it, but you believe it when he says it's me."

This?

This sentence has a technical content, and it sounds like a complaint, but in fact it reveals Xiao Yi's favoritism. There are many people in the university classroom getting out since class has just ended, but there are still many students who have not left.

In an instant, Xiao Yi blushed and A Rong turned pale.

Xiao Yi is a well-known alpha in the school. When everyone heard this sentence, they started talking about it.