The Great Emperor's Little Secret Guard 2.16

Mo Zhiyang had already fallen asleep, and there was still a pink mark on his wrist, which was light and not deep, like a begonia flower that had just bloomed in early spring.

"The next time I wear red, I will definitely marry my Fengguan Xiapei." Qi Guanyan whispered softly and kissed the mark on his wrist lovingly.

In his sleep, he felt itchy on his wrist, and Mo Zhiyang slapped him with his backhand, reminding him of swatting mosquitoes.

Fortunately, Qi Guanyan was quick and grabbed the slapping hand, otherwise he would have had a slap mark on his face, but he was not annoyed and instead hid his hand under the quilt to prevent the chill of the autumn night from catching him.

The third day of September was the Autumn God Festival, and the emperor had to go to Xiangguo Temple to offer incense. A morning round trip was enough.

Mo Zhiyang originally wanted to follow, but Qi Guanyan refused, so he had to stay in the palace.

Qi Guanyan was afraid. According to Yang Yang's temperament, he might not want to come back to him after seeing the colorful world.

"The golden retriever also refuses to take me out to play." Mo Zhiyang sat on the roof of Chengqian Palace's dormitory, looking at the endless palace. The sky was cloudless, and the glazed tiles were sparkling in the autumn sun. It looked beautiful, but also boring.

He felt bored, so he closed his eyes and took a rest. Suddenly, the sound of wind in his ears was accompanied by the sound of light footsteps. Their breath was steady. If he didn't listen carefully, he wouldn't be able to hear the footsteps. It's a master.

Mo Zhiyang opened his eyes suddenly: "There is someone!"

He immediately stood up, picked up his bow and left in search of the sound of footsteps.

He thought it was Weiyang Palace, but it wasn't. Weiyang Palace and Chengqian Palace were not far apart. But the strange thing was that the footsteps were heading to the northwest corner, so... someone lives there.

The Emperor is not here today, so we should take a closer look first, to be on guard against someone ambushing and killing the golden retriever.

Following the footsteps, he came to a small pavilion. Mo Zhiyang did not act rashly but stood on the roof of the pavilion and listened carefully to what was going on below.

If you are a group of people, then you have to call a group of people. If you are alone... you still have to call a group of people!

Although he has excellent Qinggong and can move through Yang with a hundred steps, he has almost no skill in his hands, otherwise he wouldn't be able to do whatever he wants under the pressure of the big golden retriever.

Half squatting on the roof, he listened carefully to the voices of the people below, but it was strange that there was no one in the room, not even the sound of breathing. Could it be that something had happened?

Did they died directly inside?

Thinking about it, he jumped down from the roof, but as soon as he reached the ground, a figure from behind struck him with a palm. Mo Zhiyang reacted in time and dodged.

Knowing it was a trap, he didn't dare to hesitate at all. He tapped his toes and wanted to jump to the roof: Just wait for me and I'll call a group of people to beat you up!

As a result, before he could go up, his ankle was pulled by someone. The back of his neck hurt, and he was knocked unconscious with a knife.

Qi Guanyan, who had finished the incense ceremony at Xiangguo Temple, somehow felt troubled by something in his heart and couldn't calm down. He should have fasted for a meal in the temple, but now he didn't stop and hurried back to the palace.