The Great Emperor's Little Secret Guard 2.4

In Weiyang Palace, the empress changed out of her bloody clothes and threw them to Chunfu: "Take it and burn it. About the person in the garden, you're not allowed to tell anyone about it. Do you understand?"

"But the empress has hidden an assassin..." Before Chunfu could finish speaking, she was interrupted by a look from the empress. She didn't dare to say any more, turned around and left with the baggage in her arms.

"The system prompts that the task of rescuing Chen Boyan is completed, and the task progress is 2."

The cold voice in her mind made Tang Wanwan breathe a sigh of relief. The assassination attempt last night failed and the emperor was saved. Because of that she was almost punished by the system.

Before she could slow down, the system issued another task: "Within half a month, you must be favored by the emperor. If the mission fails, you will be electrocuted for 30 seconds. Please pay attention to the mission time."

This time, it really put the empress in trouble. She had been in the palace for five years. During these five years, she was not favored by His Majesty. He didn't even look at her. Every time he saw her, it was just a formality at the New Year's banquet for ministers.

If it is within half a month, it is indeed a bit nerve-wracking to gain favor, but it is not impossible.

Mo Zhiyang is the only person who can roam around the palace wall. He is a secret guard who only protects the emperor's safety but does not appear on weekdays.

He would only take action at a critical moment like last night.

It was another nightmare. Qi Guanyan woke up with a start and opened his eyes to look at the frightening night. In the past sixteen years, he had not been able to get a good night's sleep. He got up and put on a robe casually, wandering around the palace like a ghost.

He has been assassinated by countless people since he was a child, including his most beloved adoptive mother... Are there any trustworthy people in this world?

The moonlight projected in from the window, cutting out shapes on the marble floor. He walked to the window by accident and opened the window. The moonlight outside was clear, and the moonlight was chilly in early autumn.

The night shrouded everything, and if you couldn't see clearly, you felt there was a hidden murderous intention.

Is the child here?

Qi Guanyan thought about this and still remembered Commander He, so he whistled twice outside.

Mo Zhiyang was on patrol when he heard the secret signal and felt strange since the commander was not on duty tonight. However, he did not dare to delay and jumped on tiptoes from the outside of Chengqian Palace to the inner courtyard.

In addition to the stars and moon in the dark blue night sky, a person suddenly appeared. He was not tall, holding an arrow in his hand and an arrow basket on the back.

It was difficult to see clearly from a distance, but Qi Guanyan could automatically fill in his immature face.

That kid is really here! He waved to him through the window.

Mo Zhiyang saw him waving to him, tilted his head, and his tied hair moved accordingly, which was a little cute. He tapped his toes and walked down the courtyard wall: "Your Majesty."

The two people are now separated by a window, one is inside and the other is outside.

Looking at this face up close, Qi Guanyan showed a rare smile. He put his right hand on the windowsill and asked him: "Are you always here?"

"Always." Mo Zhiyang answered simply, with a smile in his eyes. He knew how to make him not suspicious.

The sound was also like clear spring falling on a jade plate. Qi Guanyan thought of the day before yesterday: "May I have your name?"

"Mo Zhiyang." Mo Zhiyang replied, with two red clouds on his cheeks, shy but proud: "Master gave me this name."

Qi Guanyan had never thought that this child was so simple that he could even tell a name like this. The blush on his face was really pretty, and it made people want to get involved. He stretched out his hand: "Come here."

"Yes!"

Judging from his reaction just now, Mo Zhiyang knew what he needed to do in this plane.