Actor's Substitute Lover 1.46

"No, I'm just a little tired and want to take a rest. Don't be nervous." Mo Zhiyang stretched out his hand and touched his cheek with a smile on his face: "It's normal to want to rest when you're tired."

This attitude made Shen Changliu very nervous, but he didn't know what to say, and he was afraid of making him unhappy if he asked again: "Then let me sleep with you for a while?"

Mo Zhiyang didn't say anything. He took off his coat and lay on the bed and closed his eyes. Shen Changliu went to bed with him, feeling more and more scared.

I really didn't mean to hide it, I just wanted to tell him after everything was settled and didn't want to make him unhappy.

When Shen Changliu woke up the next day, he found that the person had left. There was still hot millet porridge and a note on the table: The filming stuff has been packed for you and is in the bag on the sofa. Remember to have breakfast.

Although he was still so considerate, why did Shen Changliu feel more and more uneasy? There would be nothing going on at today's power-on ceremony. So, he went to pick him up and ask for details.

"What do you mean?" The system can't even see through the host's current thoughts. It's very unusual for his attitude to fluctuate so much.

Mo Zhiyang didn't answer either. He sat in the back seat of the taxi and looked at the scenery passing by outside the window without saying a word.

Classes were full today. It was almost seven o'clock after Mo Zhiyang finished class. He picked up his bag and went downstairs. He saw Lu Lianglin and was a little surprised: "Senior Lu?!"

I didn't tell him the school's address, so was that person the one providing information?

"Junior." Lu Lianglin was dressed a bit formally today and was holding a bouquet of roses in his hand. He looked like he was waiting for his lover. He handed over the flowers in his hand: "Can I treat you to a meal?"

"No." Mo Zhiyang shook his head, took a small step back, lowered his head to cover up his sadness: "Senior Lu, I can't accept these flowers."

Lu Lianglin took back his words with a wry smile, a little helpless: "I'm going back to school the day after tomorrow. I hope I can treat you to a meal at the end. Can you go with me to the airport?"

"This?" Mo Zhiyang hesitated.

Seeing his hesitation, Lu Lianglin continued to give reasons: "It's just a meal. I will go abroad the day after tomorrow and it will be difficult to come back."

A black Tesla turned the corner. Shen Changliu was about to park when he saw Yangyang and Lu Lianglin leaving, along with the conspicuous bouquet of roses.

For a moment, his heart felt like it was being clenched by a pair of invisible big hands. He endured the pain and quietly followed them until he watched the two people walk into a barbecue restaurant.

The suffocating pain spread from his heart to his whole body. Shen Changliu couldn't help but lie on the steering wheel, breathing heavily to relieve the pain: My yangyang, why do you do this.

"You seem very unhappy today." Lu Lianglin gave him a piece of barbecue and asked tentatively.

Mo Zhiyang was not in the mood to eat, so he put down his chopsticks and asked him: "Actually, a love with the wrong family cannot last long, right?"

"Yes." Lu Lianglin decisively followed his words, and then comforted softly: "Actually, you know, if the identity gap between two people is too big, there will be a gap not only in their outlook but also in their experiences. It's warm now, but as time goes by..."

After receiving the reply, Mo Zhiyang stood up: "Thank you, senior, I'll leave first."

Shen Changliu stayed where he was but saw him coming out not long after he entered. He wanted to get in but didn't know what to do, so he could only stay in the car blankly and watch him get into the taxi.

What happened to my Yangyang?