The leader of the Alliance and the leader of the Demon Cult 4.17

The leader of the Alliance and the leader of the Demon Cult had an affair behind the back of the whole Wulin. 4.17

Upon hearing this, the head of Qingyang frowned: "If it is really the leader of the Jie sect, then I'm afraid Alliance Leader Mo has also been deceived. He needs to be told."

At this time, Qin Hong's throat suddenly choked with blood.

Where can this be? Are they just being cheated? This isn't right.

But the head of Qingyang was too lazy to talk nonsense with him. After comforting him to rest, he turned around and went out to make arrangements.

The two of them were staying in the room, and Mo Zhiyang combed Jiang Henian's hair: "Senior brother, I don't think Master Qingyang will believe you so easily."

"Of course." Jiang Henian knew him very well. There would be temptations once he went out, but he had a perfect plan, otherwise he wouldn't have acted like this.

In the past two lives, he had practiced Yangyang's techniques. As long as he did a little manipulation, the aura of the two people was the same. It was easy to hide it from the leader of Qingyang.

As long as Yangyang is happy, that's fine.

He happily tied up his hair and fixed it with a silver hairpin and praised: "It really looks good."

"Yangyang is beautiful." Jiang Henian saw the boy combing his hair in the bronze mirror. The bronze mirror was blurry and could not reflect his full face, but in his heart, he fell for him a thousand times every day.

Eh? 

 He had already said this. Mo Zhiyang was really embarrassed to say that he was praising his beautiful hair and it had nothing to do with him. But you praised me, so I will reluctantly accept it.

Looking at the person in the bronze mirror, he had the tear mole on the corner of his eye, which he had put on for him personally. With the tear mole, he looked even more handsome and alluring.

After combing his hair, Jiang Henian stood up, pushed Mo Zhiyang onto the chair, and untied his slightly messy bun: "Yangyang, I'll comb your hair too."

"I'll comb my hair." Mo Zhiyang was a little reluctant. God knows if he would end up with a chicken coop and would have to comb it again.

Jiang Henian held him down and said, "I'll do it."

In order to comb Mo Zhiyang's hair this time, he really practiced and combed several subordinates' hair, emmm, but it's okay, he can comb it well now.

He was still a little nervous at first, fearing that he would become a bald boy, but seeing his skillful hands and feet, it was strange: "Senior brother, I used to comb your hair. Now you can comb it yourself?"

"Yes." Young Jiang He was gentle and cautious under the comb: "Because senior brother wants to comb Yangyang's hair for the rest of his life, so naturally he has to practice hard."

Mo Zhiyang deliberately pretended to be disgusted and asked sourly: "Who are you training with?"

Sometimes showing jealousy appropriately will make him feel that you care about him, which is better.

"In this world, you are the only one who can ask me to comb your hair." In order to comb his hair, Jiang Henian twisted a lot of hair of his subordinates, then placed it on a wooden pile and practiced it over and over again.

I am your biological father Shi Chui. Mo Zhiyang nodded in agreement: "After all, I only comb my senior brother's hair, so senior brother can only comb my hair."