The leader of the Alliance and the leader of the Demon Cult 4.24

The leader of the Alliance and the leader of the Demon Cult had an affair behind the back of the whole Wulin. 4.24

"Master Qingyang?" When Mo Zhiyang opened the door and walked in, he saw that the master was in a daze holding an old little book in his hand, and he didn't even know he had entered.

Seeing the person like this, he didn't show any rudeness. He stood at the door and knocked on the door frame: "Master Qingyang, what are you doing?"

This sound finally brought person back to their senses.

Head Qingyang hurriedly stuffed the little book back into his clothes, stood up, and regained his fairy-like appearance: "Leader, is there something wrong?"

"Yes, yes." Mo Zhiyang went in, closed the door with his hand, walked to the Eight Immortals table and sat down: "I came here to discuss two things with the head of Qingyang."

It was a bit strange that he worded it this way. Head Qingyang sat up straight, stroking his beard and shaking his head, smiling: "You are the leader of the Wulin Alliance. If you have any matters, you can discuss them with me."

Mo Zhiyang poured him a cup of tea, and then poured himself a cup: "No, no, no, I must discuss this with you at this time."

"In that case, the leader can tell me." Head Qingyang didn't drink any tea either, he just sat upright, looking like he was taking business seriously.

"That's right, I think..." Mo Zhiyang took a sip of tea and was about to continue talking when his expression suddenly changed. He grabbed his neck with both hands and his expression turned red from holding back: "The tea is poisonous!"

The leader of Qingyang was frightened by this sudden situation and stood up suddenly: "Alliance leader! Someone come quickly!"

He was about to go out, and Mo Zhiyang, who was just joking, was so frightened that he quickly put away his expression, grabbed his hand, and stopped him: "Hey, hey! Head Qingyang, I'm fine, I'm just pretending."

"You, you!"

The head of Qingyang was so frightened that he sat back with a flick of his sleeves, but his beard-blowing look was much cuter than the depressed look just now.

He swept away the sadness he had just felt, and Mo Zhiyang started to please: "Headmaster Qingyang, I really have something serious to do. I won't lie to you. I just saw that you were not in a good mood, so I just teased you."

Knowing his intentions, the leader of Qingyang was very surprised. He always thought that the leader was simple and ignorant of worldly affairs, and he could observe people's words without even thinking about it. He sat upright: "What's going on?"

"First thing." Mo Zhiyang also sat up straight, looking away from the playful look just now, with a serious expression: "My senior brother and I attacked the Juexian Valley at night and killed all the medicine people and Dong Cang. We need the head of Qingyang to lead people to clean up the mess. In addition, Dong Cang is alone in the Juexian Valley. It is best to eliminate the root cause. His descendants cannot remain. "

The leader of the alliance, who was like a child, suddenly said such words, which surprised the leader of Qingyang. He frowned and looked at the person in front of him. Did he see something wrong?

Personality matters!

Mo Zhiyang suddenly put away his serious expression and asked cautiously: "My senior brother told me to say it like this. Is there something wrong in what I said?"

This look makes him look like the leader in his heart.

If these words were said by Jiang En, it would make sense, but the news was also a bit shocking. I haven't figured out how to deal with those people yet. Now that I am told that the matter has been resolved, it is a bit unbelievable.