Actor's Substitute Lover 1.31

Mo Zhiyang was so nervous that he pulled Shen Changliu's sleeve, his voice choked up: "I, I didn't mean to!"

Wrong, Master did it on purpose, but I guess you can't do anything about me.

Su Bai didn't answer, as if he was waiting for Shen Changliu's response, but he was destined to be disappointed.

"Yeah, let's go back first, it's raining." Shen Changliu didn't say anything about Cai's affairs at all, he put his arms around Yangyang's shoulders with one hand, and tilted the umbrella over, for fear that he would get caught in the rain.

Feeling embarrassed, watching the two people get into the car, Su Bai didn't understand why that person could be so heartless.

After getting in the car, Mo Zhiyang glanced at him cautiously, then lowered his head to apologize: "I didn't push him on purpose."

"I know, it's him who suddenly approached." Seeing him like this, Shen Changliu smiled nonchalantly and said: "So what if it was intentional? If it breaks, I will pay."

Mo Zhiyang looked up at him, amused by the words just now, his eyebrows and eyes were curved, extremely cute.

"Don't see Su Bai in the future, you will be bullied by him." Shen Changliu leaned over, put on the seat belt for Yang Yang himself, and couldn't help pecking his lips lightly: "Su Bai is extremely selfish and doesn't consider other people's feelings."

"En." Mo Zhiyang also felt the same about this.

Standing there blankly, watching the car leave, Su Bai's teeth were bleeding from biting, and his mouth was full of fishy sweetness. Originally, he wanted to use this incident to get in touch with Shen Changliu again and changed into a white suit specially.

As long as Shen Changliu see him again, with their fifteen years of relationship, they will definitely arouse old love, but he didn't expect to be ignored the whole time.

But Su Bai didn't know, when he knew that Mo Zhiyang was going to that concert, he had already fallen into the trap, because he knew that the pianist knew Su Bai very well.

So, he bought a ticket specially to give Su Bai the illusion that he could get Shen Changliu through himself, but in fact, Su Bai's fifteen-year relationship was used as a weapon.

For Shen Changliu, it was shame and guilt. It was the unbearable hard work of fifteen years, and it was also guilt towards himself. Su Bai was selfish to the extreme, how could he think differently?

However, judging by Shen Changliu's performance, his attitude is mature enough for the next step.

The car stopped suddenly. Mo Zhiyang looked up and saw the red light for 120 seconds. He leaned his head on the back of the seat, and suddenly heard a click from his side, which was the sound of the seat belt being undone. He turned his head.

Shen Changliu turned his head along with him, leaned over to enclose his lips, clasped the back of his neck with his left hand, and rubbed against him.

Holding his face in both hands, Mo Zhiyang closed his eyes and let him go, conquering the city, his lips and teeth were close together, the air in the car gradually became glued, wrapping the two of them tightly together.

The sound of a trumphet at the back pulled the minds of the two back from their lust.

Shen Changliu kindly let go of his ravaged red lips, and suddenly laughed in a low voice, which was deep and sexy.

"What are you laughing at?" Mo Zhiyang held his face in his hands, panting, and tilted his head, making him cute again.

There were dots of light in his eyes, because of the person in front of him, Shen Changliu once again felt happy: "I am overjoyed to find you among thousands of people."

Mo Zhiyang lowered his head shyly, but complained in his heart: Pull me up, this... is really not a good thing.

Ignoring the car honking wildly behind him, Shen Changliu stretched out his hand to caress his soft lips: I have gone through so much to wake up and regain you, no one can take you away from me. 

Xiao Xian, Su Bai, anyone can't do it.