Actor's Substitute Lover 1.20

This Shen Changliu really has a bag in his head, twice, one hour at a time, right?

After finishing breakfast with his waist supported, Mo Zhiyang took a taxi to school. After a day of class, he was about to go back, but was stopped when he went downstairs.

"Can we talk?" Su Bai looked at the person in front of him with some disdain. He was so proud that he still looked down on this so-called double.

Mo Zhiyang lowered his head, showing inferiority complex, nodded: "Okay."

The two came to a nearby coffee shop, sat opposite each other, Su Bai ordered a cup of cappuccino, Mo Zhiyang ordered a cup of iced coffee, and took out a menthol cigarette from his bag.

In front of Su Bai, he ordered the noodles and took a puff. The smoke of the peppermint cigarette wrapped the two of them, so that Su Bai could not see his intention clearly.

"I hope you can consciously leave Shen Changliu." Su Bai leaned back slightly, trying to avoid the smell of cigarettes, he didn't like people who smoked, and he didn't understand why Shen Changliu allowed him to smoke beside him.

Su Bai couldn't even understand, did Shen Changliu fall in love with Mo Zhiyang because he was blind?

Mo Zhiyang lowered his head, watching the mint smoke slowly burn up: "But, Changliu, he loves me, and I love him too. I don't want to leave him."

What is the so-called love?

Su Bai was very disdainful, took out a bank card from his bag, and threw it on the table: "There are five million here, how about leaving Shen Changliu with it?"

The classic scene is here!

Mo Zhiyang was eager to try, but he looked at the bank card with a cute and pitiful look: "No, Mr. Su, you misunderstood me. I only stay with him because I love Changliu. It's really not for money!"

"So what? Don't you love money?" Su Bai sat up straight, and waved away the lingering smoke in front of him with his hand: "With the five million, you can do whatever you want. Anyway, you don't deserve to stay for a long time. Rather than waiting until he hates you in the future, it's better to leave now, which is also decent."

"Him? Hate me?" Mo Zhiyang raised his head to look at him, his eyes were gradually turning red on that face similar to his own.

Seeing him shaken, Su Bai pursued the victory and continued to explain: "Then why not? He loved me for fifteen years, and he gave up as soon as he said he would give up. What about you? Only a few months? Maybe he will hate you tomorrow, you should plan for yourself."

Mo Zhiyang was silent, maybe he was thinking about something, and stood up abruptly: "No, it won't be like this for Changliu."

After speaking, he turned around and ran out, leaving Su Bai alone in the coffee shop. Su Bai frowned, took out the recording pen from his pocket, and was a little annoyed, but he didn't expect this guy to have such a strict mouth, and there was nothing wrong with him.

After leaving the coffee shop, Mo Zhiyang was a little disdainful: "Heh, as if I didn't use this recording method hundreds of years ago, so how could it possibly catch me."

It was past nine o'clock when we took a taxi back home. Knowing that he was busy today, Shen Changliu ordered takeaway. When he heard the door open, he got up to greet him: "You're back?"

Mo Zhiyang was devastated, and when he saw him, his eyes turned red, and his moist peach blossom eyes were a bit pitiful: "Changliu, you..."

"What happened?" Shen Changliu felt that something was wrong, so his eyes turned red: "Yangyang, are you feeling unwell?"

"No, no." Mo Zhiyang quickly lowered his head to deny, suppressing his crying: "I'm a little tired, I'm going to take a shower first."

No, there is definitely a problem!

If he didn't say anything, Shen Changliu was even more worried. Yang Yang would not be like this before, but he couldn't say anything, so he could only let him take a bath first.