Actor's Substitute Lover 1.7

Hearing this, Su Bai was a little unhappy, but he didn't say anything: "Then let's order takeaway, I want to eat pickled fish."

"I don't really want to eat." Shen Changliu couldn't say it straight, his stomach is healthy these days, but he really can't eat spicy food.

Su Bai didn't care about the request he didn't really think about, anyway, as long as he said it, he would definitely agree: "But I want to eat!"

In the end, he ordered pickled cabbage fish. Shen Changliu looked at the red plate and didn't know what to eat, but Su Bai kept picking vegetables for himself, telling him to eat more.

Shen Changliu really didn't know how to swallow this bowl, so he pretended to take a few mouthfuls of rice and put it down: "I still have a few announcements to catch up today, so I have to go first."

Su Bai didn't ask any questions, continued to eat his own food, and treated Shen Changliu according to the previous attitude.

Shen Changliu ate spicy food, although not much, but his stomach ached, as if on fire, so he forced his assistant to drive to pick him up.

This Mo Zhiyang can be regarded as liberated. When he went to a small stall, he ordered a bowl of hot and sour noodles, and he started to eat an egg pancake. He hiccupped before going to school.

Shen Changliu was lying on the bed at night when he was sleeping, but his forehead was covered with cold sweat. The tall man of about 1.8 meters was curled up on the bed, cramping with stomach pain.

Panting heavily, eyes had already begun to darken, and the lights were also blurred. Suddenly, he heard a sweet voice from a person in a trance.

"I put stomach medicine on your bedside table, if you have a stomachache in the middle of the night, go get it!"

It was this sentence that cheered Shen Changliu up, stretched out his hand to open the drawer, and sure enough there was a bottle of stomach medicine and a bottle of mineral water.

Shen Changliu, who had endured the pain for so long, suddenly had wet eyes, reached out to take stomach medicine and water, and swallowed it with force, only to relieve a lot.

Mo Zhiyang doesn't have to worry about others now, he is so happy, he just enjoys skewers downstairs in his own house, enjoying a bottle of cold beer.

"Are you really ignoring Shen Changliu like this? What if the old relationship between him and Su Bai rekindles?"

"It would be strange if it could really ignite. I have taken good care of him, and he has long been used to my presence. Su Bai is aloof, and Shen Changliu has always paid for it before, so he always accepts it with peace of mind. But they are not the same people as before, and we have more experiences with each other. I taste strawberry, Shen Changliu has eaten strawberry, why should he drink bitter water? Sooner or later."

Mo Zhiyang didn't care at all, but felt that the longer the delay, the better.

Originally, he wanted to be happy for a few more days, but Shen Changliu couldn't help but call him the next day and made an appointment to meet him in a hidden coffee shop.

It was already past seven o'clock after Mo Zhiyang got out of class, and there was no one there, so when he walked into the store and scanned around, he saw the back in the corner, and he took the initiative to walk over.

It's only been two or three days since they saw each other, why did Shen Changliu felt it was long, so long that he felt uncomfortable: "Sit down."

Sitting opposite, Mo Zhiyang saw him drinking black coffee, subconsciously advised: "You have a bad stomach. You can't drink black coffee. You'd better drink hot cocoa."

But after the words were spoken, he realized something was wrong and lowered his head: "I'm sorry, I shouldn't meddle in your own business."

This sorry sounded like a sharp sword, directly piercing Shen Changliu's heart. It was obvious that the other party had nothing wrong with it, and it was obvious that he had involved him selfishly.

"No, it's me who should say sorry."