Actor's Substitute Lover 1.45

When his son called him father again, Father Shen's eyes flashed. Hearing it again after so many years, he felt naturally comfortable and relieved.

"Thank you, uncle." Mo Zhiyang had his bank card in his left hand and the villa key in his right hand. In just an hour, he suddenly became a multi-millionaire. This was so profitable. What kind of dignity could be as good as a villa? Nothing!

At this time, the waiter came to serve the food, no longer mentioning that matter, and eating happily.

Shen Chang left Yangyang to peel shrimps and pick vegetables.

In front of the two old people, Mo Zhiyang felt that he should improve his favorability, otherwise the villa would not be in vain, so he poked Shen Changliu with his elbow and whispered: "Strip some for uncle and aunt too."

Sure enough, Shen Changliu was very obedient and peeled it off for his parents and put it in a bowl:

"Mom and Dad eat shrimp."

The two old people looked at the shrimps in the bowl and even shaved off the shrimp threads. Father Shen, in particular, was very pleased. It didn't matter that Mo Zhiyang didn't have a background or family background. The Shen family didn't lack that. The main reason was that he had a kind-hearted personality. Okay, still filial.

Mother Shen also felt that this child was really annoying.

"My parents are very happy with you." On the way back, Shen Changliu was also very happy. Judging from his parents' attitude, he was justified in his efforts to pave the way for Yangyang.

Mo Zhiyang looked at the bank card and keys in his hand, and suddenly turned to look at Shen Changliu who was driving: "Your parents didn't seem to ask me any questions. Is this really, okay?"

Seeing that he was still worried, Shen Changliu smiled: "Actually, when I told them about you, I also made it clear about your family affairs. I was afraid that it would be embarrassing for you to ask me face to face when the time comes."

"What about your home?" Up to now, Mo Zhiyang only knew that his family was rich, but he didn't know what the situation was.

Shen Changliu didn't hide anything and told him everything about his family. After saying this, the car arrived at the garage. He looked at his dull expression: "What's wrong?"

"Shen Group?!" He has become such a big deal. Mo Zhiyang blinked and looked at the key in his hand. No wonder.

There was sudden silence in the car, and Shen Changliu didn't quite understand what he meant:  "Do you mind?"

"No, I'm a little tired." Mo Zhiyang unbuckled his seat belt and opened the door, but did not look at Shen Changliu again.

Shen Changliu noticed something was wrong with him, but didn't know why. He hurriedly parked the car and chased after him.

"What do you mind?" The system is a little strange, and the host's reaction is not right.

"No." After Mo Zhiyang replied, he didn't respond to the matter anymore. He threw the key and room card on the coffee table and went to the bathroom on the second floor.

When he came out of the bathroom, Shen Changliu was at the door: "What's wrong?"

"Yangyang, did I do something wrong?" Shen Changliu reached out to hold his hand.

Mo Zhiyang dodged his extending movement and shook his head: "Nothing." He said, walking past him to the bedside and sitting down: "Maybe I'm a little tired and want to rest."

This attitude was very wrong. Shen Changliu followed him, stood in front of him, and half-knelt down: "Tell me what's going on."

"The flowers outside are so beautiful." "Mo Zhiyang looked outside through the glass of the balcony, but the outside was bare and desolate in early winter. He added: "You'll encounter more and better-looking flowers."

Shen Changliu looked back and saw that there were no flowers outside, but Yangyang's attitude was scary: "Did I do something wrong? Do you blame me for hiding this from you?"