Don't touch my ears! 3.4

Tan Zong watched him walk over, holding Xiao Ran and signaling to the others with his eyes. Everyone else understood that several bodyguards were surrounding him.

Mo Zhiyang covered the upper part of his face with his hood, leaving only his chin exposed. He put his hands in his pockets and walked toward a man wearing a red and white T-shirt at the garden gate.

Before he could reach him, he suddenly stretched out his left hand towards him: "Hey, long time no see, why are you here?" As he spoke, he stepped forward and took his right hand out of his pocket to wrap his arms around his shoulders.

During the three seconds when he was still stunned, the blade slit his throat directly. Mo Zhiyang held him up and helped the lifeless man to a bench at the entrance of the garden with a clean and neat technique.

Seeing that the person had been taken care of, Tan Zong motioned for someone to dispose of the body, and followed him in with Xiao Ran in his arms.

After entering the amusement park, the two separated. They discussed the route last night and went to the carousel first. Mo Zhiyang set off there first.

Yesterday, he studied the layout and architecture of the amusement park in detail. Near the carousel, there is a decorative building similar to a castle. It is a good ambush point.

Thinking about it, he followed the path he had memorized and walked to the carousel area first, scanning around it. When he entered the entrance of the carousel, he faced the building. It was about two stories high and four meters by six meters long and wide.

Mo Zhiyang walked over. The inside was made of steel bars, and the outside was a layer of thick cardboard with patterns painted on it to disguise it as a castle. However, for the convenience of repair and disassembly, a door was left open.

He quietly opened the small door, and sure enough he saw a sniper with his back turned to him, his gun resting on a triangular steel frame. He stepped over and covered his mouth with his left hand.He took his right hand out of his pocket, and the blade was stained with blood again.

The sound of the person falling was not loud, and the bang was covered by the noise of children outside. Mo Zhiyang stepped over the body and came to the original sniper's position.

Freeing up his hand, he lit a cigarette for himself: "I haven't smoked since I was in the last plane. I can only rely on you to call me dad to get through it. I just came here and I'm afraid that Xiao Ran will inhale second-hand smoke."

"Why the hell aren't you afraid of me breathing second-hand smoke?" This is a confined space, and the smoke cannot escape, so it lingers here.

Mo Zhiyang blew out smoke and shook his head: "It's okay, you get used to it."

After taking a few puffs to satisfy his craving, Mo Zhiyang put out his cigarette, opened the door and slipped away when no one was around.

Perhaps because of the good prevention and control, Mo Zhiyang walked around the carousel and found no one. His eyes signaled Tan Zong to take Xiao Ran to play while he will go for a walk near the ferris wheel.

That organization is very mysterious. After Xiao Ran's grandfather passed away, they knew they couldn't act rashly, so they hid themselves. Now that there are many people in the playground, they don't dare to act openly.

He wandered over to an ice cream cart near the ferris wheel, walked over and ordered a strawberry sundae. After he finished it, he stretched out his hand and looked up to see the man in front of him.

He was wearing the clothes of a waiter, a white shirt, black apron and black trousers. He was smiling to himself. He looked charming, especially those beautiful and charming eyes.