Don't touch my ears! 3.14

"Are you surprised?" The person came with a tray, and with a perfunctory smile, he held the tray to him: "There have been a lot of little moves lately."

Mo Zhiyang took the tray and looked at him again, feeling awkward: "Tan Zong will take care of it."

He didn't care, turned around and left on his five-centimeter high heels.

He took the food back to the room, which was pasta, but Mo Zhiyang was a little confused, thinking of his attitude just now: "Does she like Tan Zong?"

After the system opened the plot, it gave a reply: "It's possible."

"He's very lucky." Mo Zhiyang bit off the noodles in one bite, why did his words sound so sour.

"Nonsense. In the original plot, he was the protagonist. There must be some people who like him." The system didn't know what he meant yet, so it responded in agreement.

Hearing these words, Mo Zhiyang suddenly felt that the spaghetti in his mouth no longer tasted good. The damn dog man dared to do so many things behind his back. I told you that you can't mess with anyone else.

Thinking, he narrowed his eyes and hummed softly.

Tan Zong is actually very busy right now. In addition to dealing with the Sun family's affairs, he can't let go of his overseas affairs. He also has to deal with Little Rabbit. He's been in heat recently, but he's really... taking advantage of him.

In the midst of his busy schedule, he frowned when he saw a greeting card from the Qiao family, saying that he and Xiao Ran were invited to attend Qiao Yin's twentieth birthday.

He didn't care, but if Xiao Ran wanted to control the Sun family in the future, then the Qiao family couldn't be offended. So, he thought about it and let it go placing the gold-plated invitation with peacock feathers aside and continued to process the documents.

It wasn't until eleven o'clock in the evening that he finished working on the table. He stood up and loosened his tie. He had to go see how Yangyang was doing. As expected, it was not easy to be the head of the family.

But he's happy. Being busy for the people you love is something worth being happy about.

First, he went to check on Xiao Ran, who was already asleep. Then he turned to Yangyang's room. When he opened it, he found that the big light in the room was turned off, leaving only a small night light, but Mo Zhiyang was not sleeping. Hee was sitting on the bed.The quilt covered his head, revealing a small face.

But the little face looked unhappy, and Tan Zong walked over: "Why aren't you sleeping Yangyang? Are you in heat again?"

"Bah, no." Mo Zhiyang saw him sitting on the bed and snorted: " It's the guy who delivered the food this afternoon. He seems to like you."

Upon hearing this, Tan Zong felt that he was getting cuter and cuter, and deliberately teased him: "Oh~ are you jealous?"

"Bah, no, I just think..." Mo Zhiyang lowered his eyelids to cover the emotions in his eyes and expressed his master's feelings in a muffled voice: "I just think a lot of people like you."

Tan Zong did not answer but proved it with practical actions. He leaned forward and grabbed the quilt covering his head with both hands, and then leaned forward to kiss him. Now both their heads were covered by the quilt, and half of their bodies were exposed.

The quilt muffled the sound of squeaking water. After a long time, Tan Zong let go of him and pulled off the quilt. The rabbit's ears were not happy being pressed by the quilt. As soon as he pulled off the quilt, it jumped out happily.Standing tremblingly on top of Yangyang's head, it's so cute.