Don't touch my ears! 3.6

"Zhiyang!" Seeing him, Shan Quan seemed to see hope of living. After being pushed away, he rushed forward and locked the person tightly in his arms: "I finally found you, come back with me!"

Mo Zhiyang showed no mercy and pushed the person away, disgusted: "Don't touch me!"

The original owner was deceived by this man because he was blind. Originally, Mo Zhiyang thought that if he didn't meet him, it would be fine. If he met him, he would knock him to the ground and hammer him.

Shan Quan is the senior of the original owner, and he is also a scumbag. He is considered a pimp, looking for some cute and gentle juniors and seniors in the university.

Then make friends with them privately, deceive their trust, and then sell them to rich people.

At first, when the original owner entered the school as a freshman, he was targeted by this guy. He took care of him in every way and treated him as a good senior. The original owner also treated him as a brother. However, this scumbag tricked the original owner into a bar.

It was sold to an old pervert. Fortunately, the old pervert also drank too much at the time, so nothing happened. The original owner was taken away by the old pervert the next day.

He took it back and injected it with a drug. He heard it was used by rich people to artificially increase the sensitivity of their pets. But fortunately, the old pervert was weak, and the original owner escaped in the end.

But he can never hide his ears back. This scumbag has harmed so many innocent people. He really deserves to die!

"Zhiyang, can you go back with me? If I'm wrong, I will make it up to you!"

Shan Quan's life in the past two years was worse than death because this brat escaped.

In the past two years, he has been threatened by that old guy, from home to school, saying that if he doesn't find the rabbit, he will not be able to survive here.

That old guy is still a bit powerful, causing him to be kicked out of school, and he was expelled as soon as he found out that he was looking for a job. As a result, in the past two years, he has become more and more depressed.

Seeing him now, as long as he brings this person to the old guy, not only will he get a sum of money, but he will also be able to live smoothly in the future.

Therefore, although Shan Quan hates this rabbit that has made him achieve nothing in two years, he still has to continue the play.

"Zhiyang, I'm sorry about before, but there was nothing I could do, really! It was that person who forced me, and the knife was placed on my neck. Zhiyang, I'm very sorry, I can really make it up to you."

Shan Quan held his hand helplessly: "Zhiyang, can you give me a chance to make it up to you?"

This guy was already talking indiscriminately, and his words were inconsistent with what he said. Mo Zhiyang frowned, feeling disgusted, and withdrew his hand: "I don't need you to make up for it."

This idiot, is he himself stupid, and then uses himself to judge others, thinking that others are also stupid?

Just when Mo Zhiyang was about to say something, Tan Zong caught up behind him.

After Tan Zong discovered that his process was correct, he didn't understand why he hit him, so he had to chase him down and ask. As a result, he saw Rabbit Ears and another person entangled, and his face turned dark.

He walked over quickly: "What are you doing?"

After seeing Tan Zong, Mo Zhiyang had a bold idea, so he stepped forward and grabbed Shan Quan's hand: "Did you say you were threatened before?"