Actor's Substitute Lover 1.17

After being rejected just now, Xiao Xian was very angry, and she didn't like to lose her temper with the staff, so when she saw someone hit the muzzle of a gun, she just vented her anger.

Based on Mo Zhiyang's experience, this woman wanted to do something, so he shook his head nervously: "I'm not delivering food!"

"What happened? How can a food delivery person come in here? " Grasping the handle, Xiao Xian didn't let it go, and directly called the staff: "Don't you know the rules?"

"I really don't deliver food!" Mo Zhiyang knows that this woman is going to make trouble, so that's no problem, I can be a little white flower with peace of mind.

His eyes were red with anxiety, and he didn't know how to explain it: "I'm really not delivering food, I'm just..."

"There are too many people sneaking in under the guise of delivering food every day, so hurry up and send them out, so as not to be scribbled by the marketing account." Xiao Xian glanced at the staff, her beautiful almond eyes were warning.

There's no need for the staff to offend Xiao Xian because of a food delivery person, or even flatter her, so he stretched out his hand and pushed Mo Zhiyang: "Get out now."

Mo Zhiyang was standing at the top of the stairs, but he took a small step back when he was pushed, he just stepped on the edge of the stairs, leaned back a bit, and almost fell, but fortunately he grabbed the handrail in time, so he didn't fall down.

Shen Changliu stayed in the innermost lounge in the corridor on the second floor. He just changed his clothes and was about to go out to pick up someone when he saw a thrilling scene that made him stop breathing.

Stretching his long legs, pushing away the people watching the fun in the corridor, rushing over, hugging the person standing on the edge of the stairs, and pressing into his arms: "Yangyang!"

Shen Changliu was terrified just now, watching him almost fall, he almost suffered a cardiac arrest.

Mo Zhiyang hugged him tightly to save face, his voice trembling, he was about to cry: "I'm not delivering food."

With this development momentum, no one expected that this face-to-face boy would become Mr. Shen's treasure in the next second.

"Yangyang, don't be afraid." Shen Changliu hugged him firmly, and the familiar body temperature told him that he was fine, so he relaxed.

Leaning in his arms, hidden in the blind spot of vision, the corners of Mo Zhiyang's mouth looked weak.

"Mr. Shen, we..." The staff suddenly felt embarrassed, how could it be better now.

Shen Changliu glanced at him, as well as the woman. In fact, Yang Yang wanted to pick up the phone after he called, but in the corridor, the woman bumped into him deliberately with a glass of juice, trying to get into his lounge, but of course he refused.

"Yangyang, don't be afraid, let's go back first." Shen Changliu half-embraced Mo Zhiyang and passed those people to his own lounge. Now that he was having an attack, he had better suppress it first, for fear of scaring the person in his arms.

Everyone didn't know the boy, and watched them walk past with suspicious eyes.

Mo Zhiyang turned his head and glanced at the corridor. There were rooms on one side of the corridor and railings on the other. Many people were looking at him with strange eyes.

Shen Changliu hugged him in, put his arms around his waist, kissed his forehead tenderly, and took the thermos from his hand: "Are you tired?"

"It's okay." Mo Zhiyang put his left arm around his neck very cooperatively: "Hurry up and eat."

The two embraced in such a majestic way, and one of them exclaimed: "Isn't he the boy who was blasted some time ago?"

Although the back is blurred, it looks very similar now.

Mo Zhiyang watched him eat with a smile, Bai Lianhua didn't need to do it by himself, this matter was left to Shen Changliu, and he would do it well.

The white lotus is clean.