Don't touch my ears! 3.22

"Xiao Ran is missing?!" The words came out of nowhere, but Mo Zhiyang's pupils shrank in fright: "What did you say?"

Zhuo Shen is also anxious now, but he is not panic yet: "I don't know. He was painting in the room, and I went to get him some fruit, but when I came back, he was gone. I searched the whole main house and couldn't find him."

"Not the whole house?" Mo Zhiyang thought, Xiao Ran was very sensible, and he knew that he would not run around at this time, so something must have really happened.

But who can come in quietly? He frowned: "Go quickly and tell Tan Zong."

"I've called and he should be on his way." Zhuo Shen handled it calmly. When he went back and saw that the person was missing, he immediately called Tan Zong and started looking inside the house.

He knocked on Mo Zhiyang's door with the idea that he might be inside, but he had guessed it just by looking at his expression.

Mo Zhiyang also calmed down and pushed Zhuo Shen away: "You go find him, I'll go to the studio to take a look, and don't let anyone else in."

"I'm afraid that if Xiaoran is still in the house, someone will take him away in the chaos. "

"Okay." Zhuo Shen responded and went downstairs immediately.

Mo Zhiyang even forgot to put on his slippers and walked quickly to the room closest to the corridor on the second floor.

The door was open, and the room looked very tidy, except for the desk against the wall.

Mo Zhiyang walked over and saw that most of the paintings on the table were completed. They were three people, two adults and a child. The child was Xiao Ran, who was holding his favorite rabbit doll in his arms.

There seemed to be no struggle in the whole room, and the table was just a little messy with used paintbrushes. It seemed that he was an acquaintance, or that he took the person away before Xiao Ran could react.

But after observing, he still saw something. There was a spider silk on the corner of the table. Where did the spider silk come from?

Tan Zong hurried back and climbed up to the second floor, two steps at a time.

"You're back?" Mo Zhiyang pinched the spider thread, happened to see him, and showed him the thing: "Look, this was hanging on Xiao Ran's desk."

When he saw the spider silk, Tan Zong's expression changed, and his brows furrowed like mountains: "How could it be him?!"

"Do you know who it is?" Seeing that he knew who it was, Mo Zhiyang guessed that he was not from that organization.

For them, killing Xiao Ran is their goal, so they will not go to great lengths to kidnap the person.

But Tan Zong knew who it was, which surprised Mo Zhiyang.

Tan Zong twisted the spider silk in his hand, pinched it hard, and saw it broke: "I know."

There is a small room in the backyard where debris and lawnmowers are usually stored.

"What happened to that guy?" Mo Zhiyang was even more confused when he saw him leading him to the small room.

Zhuo Shen followed behind and explained: "It should be insects, but insects are no longer available in China due to ecological reasons."

Both pairs of eyes looked at Tan Zong, as if they were waiting for an answer. Among the three people, he was the only one from abroad.