Don't touch my ears! 3.18

"Okay." Mo Zhiyang used his teeth to grind his chin, seemingly trying to please him, but actually he had hidden agendas.

Sure enough, Tan Zong liked this very much. He carried the person to the bedside in two steps, put the person on it, let him sit, and used his free hand to touch his ear: "Be good."

Ears are the most sensitive. Mo Zhiyang trembled, his eyes filled with moisture, and he struggled gently: "Ears!"

Finally, he found an opportunity to touch the rabbit ears. How could he let it go so casually? Tan Zong greedily stroked the fluff on the ears with his hands. It felt really good.

"Yangyang, be good, it's okay." Tan Zong coaxed him softly, but he intensified his bullying of both ears, kissing him from the top all the way down to his forehead, using his other hand to rub the other.

Mo Zhiyang was bullied until his eyes were filled with tears, his legs were weak, and his hands were weak. He just lay on his back, like a fish out of water, breathing heavily: "Tan Zong."

Hearing him calling, his voice full of confusion and grievance, Tan Zong responded in a low voice: "I'm here, don't be afraid Yangyang."

"Hmm..." Mo Zhiyang may not have noticed it before, but now his hands and feet felt weak, but his ears were getting warmer and hotter.

The ears that used to make him tremble when touched were now under Tan Zong's control. He could only bear it and could do nothing except hum.

"Yangyang, I only love you, don't be afraid." Tan Zong put his right hand on his side, leaned over to kiss his right ear, and touched his left ear with his left hand.

The hot breath hit his ears, passed through the thin skin, and seemed to blow into his heart. Mo Zhiyang's body softened, holding his suit tightly with his hands, and hummed softly: "Tan Zong! The rabbit wants to eat."

"What do you want to eat?" Tan Zong was a little excited when he heard his soft voice. He straightened up and took off his suit jacket: "I'll give it to you."

Now filled with greed, Mo Zhiyang opened his mouth slightly, looked at the person in front of him, tilted his head and held his index finger in his mouth, with hazy eyes: "Hu...carrot!"

"Damn it!" With such an innocent and cute expression on Yangyang, he felt like his brain was on fire. How could the rabbit look so cute, well-behaved and adorable? I wanted to ravage him right away, but that wasn't possible.

It wouldn't be fun if he gave it right away, so Tan Zong deliberately slowed down his movements and unbuttoned his shirt one by one very gracefully.

Mo Zhiyang's eyes were a little unfocused, and his ears were too stimulated just now, and his mind was flying to the horizon. He could only look at the person in front of him blankly with his fingers in his mouth, and muttered: "Carrot..."

He looked as innocent as a child, obsessed with his favorite food.

Tan Zong took off his shirt and leaned down. He didn't even take off his fingers, so he tasted the food with his fingers. He also touched his ear with his bad right hand.

This person is so bad. Mo Zhiyang cried and asked for carrots but refused to give him any. He kept touching his ears. His ears were fluffy. He could only cry and shout: "Woooo...bad guy!"

Mo Zhiyang didn't want to pay attention to him. With the last bit of self-control, he pushed the person on him away and tried to run away.

After being symbolically pushed away by him, Tan Zong saw that he was about to run away, but without giving him a chance, he grabbed his ankle and pulled him, causing him to fall again: "Good boy Yangyang, let me give you carrots right now."