Actor's Substitute Lover 1.11

What to do, you can figure it out, Mo Zhiyang complained in his heart, but there are some things you still have to do, how could Bai Lianhua watch his beloved outside?

Perhaps this sentence moved the people in the room, the door opened a crack, and Shen Changliu sneaked in.

Seeing someone come in, Mo Zhiyang smiled wryly, and just when he was about to show off his acting skills as an Oscar winner: "W-wu?"

Shen Changliu didn't allow him to speak at all, he cupped his face and kissed him.

Damn! How can this dog man get fat if he doesn't play his cards according to the routine?

You don't want me to cry and pretend to be pitiful, just eat this when I come up...

Mo Zhiyang felt the temperature and touch on his lips, since you don't play according to the routine, then I won't play according to the routine, either you die or I live!

He wrapped his arms around his neck, welcoming the enthusiasm like a storm.

From the living room to the bedroom, the two of them stuck together and never separated.

Entering the bedroom, Shen Changliu, a doggy man, slammed the bedroom door with his feet, which was quite skillful.

Mo Zhiyang was pushed down on the bed, he had just woken up, and looked at Shen Changliu, wearing a set of black silk pajamas, his haggard face was very bright at this time, so he stretched out his hand to stroke his cheek and smiled wryly: "It's the last time, Changliu."

These words touched Shen Changliu, and he held the little palm that touched his face: "It's not the last time, I want to be with you in every lifetime."

Smiling with helplessness and sadness, Mo Zhiyang suddenly stood up, hugged his neck, and kissed him like a sacrificial offering. Sad emotions flowed from the bottom of his eyes and passed to him from the tip of his tongue.

Stimulated by Yang Yang's emotions, Shen Changliu moved violently, straddled his body, grabbed his light brown long-sleeved cotton pajamas, and tore the clothes from the neckline.

Fuck!

Mo Zhiyang was stunned for a moment, why did he break into a private house and tear up his belongings: "My pajamas!"

It's called that, but it's so emotional, this feeling...

"Hey, I'll buy a few more shirts in the future." Shen Changliu smiled and bent down, rubbing his delicate and beautiful collarbone.

Things are like this, what else can you do, Mo Zhiyang catered to him smoothly, wrapped his legs around his waist, gritted his teeth, even if he contradicted himself again, he refused to let out the slightest sound.

Seeing that he was still forbearing, Shen Changliu put his lips around his earlobe: "Yangyang, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm too selfish and arrogant."

Just do it, why talk so much?

Mo Zhiyang didn't answer, he pressed his head into the socket of his shoulder, and tried his best to cater to the movements of his lower body.

After the absurd incident, both of them were a little tired, especially Shen Changliu, who didn't sleep all night last night. After taking a bath for Yang Yang who had passed out, he fell asleep as soon as he touched the pillow.

Mo Zhiyang was not that weak, he was really too lazy to take a bath, so he pretended to be dizzy and asked him to help him. After a break, he got up to make a bowl of sauerkraut noodles for himself, and went back after eating.

Shen Changliu smelled the faint smell of smoke and opened his eyes. It was already dark and the lights were not turned on in the room. You could only see a silhouette sitting by the bed, burning mint smoke, scorching the night a little.

As if knowing that he was awake, Mo Zhiyang lowered his head and said in a low voice, "You should go back."

Shen Changliu smelled a faint smell of smoke, sat up straight: "Where do you want me to go?"

"Mr. Su should still be at home, you go back." Mo Zhiyang took a deep puff of the cigarette as he spoke, but for some reason he was choked by the smoke, and coughed violently.