The Great Emperor's Little Secret Guard 2.8

However, Qi Guanyan took another look and thought the red dress was good, but that was all.

Tang Wanwan lives up to her name, she dances gracefully, her movements are full of amorous feelings, she is charming but not gaudy, she is dressed in red and her skin is as beautiful as snow, and she captivates the country.

However, Qi Guanyan didn't care, he just held the wine glass and leaned on the armrest of the dragon chair in trance.

The song ended and the dance stopped. Tang Wanwan raised her beautiful face and looked at the high-ranking person with a confident expression. However, he was very strange and just sat on the dragon chair, lost in thought.

What is the Emperor thinking?

Tang Wanwan didn't understand. Could it be that her dance just now was too stunning? So that His Majesty is in a trance? Thinking of this, she felt that her mission would definitely succeed.

"Your Majesty, I would like to offer you a drink." Tang Wanwan saluted, took out the pot of wine that had been prepared, and told Chunxi to pour a glass each.

The Emperor looked at the wine that was brought to him with some irritation. His eyes looked at Gao Wufen who understood. He stepped forward to test the poison, using a silver needle to probe the wine. After confirming that it was not poisonous, he dared to serve it to the emperor.

Qi Guanyan drank the wine casually and felt bored. He put down the glass and stood up: "I'm a little tired. Let's go back and rest first."

"Your Majesty!" He couldn't leave. Tang Wanwan was a little panicked. If he left, then...the medicine on her body and the medicine on him would...

Being stopped suddenly, Qi Guanyan was a little unhappy and looked at the woman standing below with disgust: "What else can you do?"

Such a tone and look, with displeasure and murderous intent, shocked Tang Wanwan, but she did not dare to say anything more: "Congratulations, Your Majesty."

Seeing him go out, Tang Wanwan's heart skipped a beat, and she turned around and trotted out, making sure to catch up.

On the way back to Chengqian Palace, Qi Guanyan was sitting on the dragon boat, shaking for no reason, which made people upset. It seemed as if something was burning in his heart. He put his hand on his forehead and said, "Gao Wufen."

"Here we are." Gao Wufen followed the sedan chair away.

He wanted to say something but forgot about it. Qi Guanyan was a little irritable and didn't know how to vent his anger. He was thrown off the sedan chair and felt a little dizzy even when he stood up.

Tang Wanwan, who hurriedly followed, endured her physical discomfort and saw the emperor entering the Chengqian Palace but realized it was too late. This was terrible.

Mo Zhiyang sat on the roof and took out a small oil paper bag from his lapel. Inside was a moon cake that he secretly brought from the imperial kitchen. After eating one, he felt it was really good.

The fragrance of lotus paste spreads in your mouth, sweet but not greasy.

In the quiet night, two whistle calls were heard, and Mo Zhiyang shook his head: Whenever he barks, he happens to be eating and has no eyesight.

Just wrap up the pastry and stuff it into your clothes.

Mo Zhiyang arrived at the window. Today's moon was full and extremely bright, and the ground it illuminated seemed like frost.

But this time, the dog Emperor was a little strange. His eyes were a little blurred, and his expression was strange. Mo Zhiyang seemed to have been taken into his arms while standing in front of him.