The leader of the Alliance and the leader of the Demon Cult 4.8

The leader of the Alliance and the leader of the Demon Cult had an affair behind the back of the whole Wulin. 4.8

"Huh?!" Why is this place so dark, there's not even candlelight.

After Mo Zhiyang regained consciousness, he realized that he was lying on a bed. He glanced around and wanted to speak but found that he couldn't say anything except whining.

There was pain in his wrists, and he was shocked to realize that my wrists had been tied together. When he moved his feet, he heard the sound of the chains colliding and dragging.

"Congratulations to the host, I'm glad to have a little black room." The system saw that he was still covered and took the initiative to speak out.

A dark room? What about the little dark room? Who locked him up, that water ghost? Mo Zhiyang whimpered and wanted to ask a question, but when he opened his mouth, he was shocked to find that no sound could come out, as if he was mute.

"Let me recount what happened." The system is quite gloating: "The small system puzzle solving class has started. The water ghost is Jiang Henian. He knocked you unconscious, sealed your vitality with silver needles, tapped your mute acupuncture points, and locked you in this small dark room."

Jiang Henian? Has he gone dark?

Mo Zhiyang was shocked: But that's not right. If he turns black, the system will prompt that the mission failed, and then find a reason to send him away. He will definitely not be here again.

"He is only a little bit away from turning black. If you don't comfort him properly, the mission will fail. He is now testing like crazy on the edge of turning black. The host should be careful."

Be careful, Mo Zhiyang cursed the system thousands of times in his mind: In this situation, I have to be careful no matter what, damn it!

Jiang Henian had already washed up, his hair was tied up with a red hairband, and his bright red clothes looked particularly festive, as if he was getting married.

There was a smile on his handsome face, and he was filled with joy as the light from the candle in his hand became brighter and brighter. He turned around the corridor and walked towards the innermost room.

He looked extremely happy, but the candlelight he held in his hand flickered on and off as his arm trembled violently, making it unreal.

Mo Zhiyang was lying on the big bed when he heard the door being pushed open with a creak. He turned around and saw Jiang Henian came in and he struggled violently: Dog man, what are you going to do?

Seeing him struggling, Jiang Henian's heart skipped a beat. Sure enough, Yangyang would still do this, but it didn't matter. He did it, even if he didn't accept it, it didn't matter.

"Yangyang, you're awake." Jiang Henian placed the candlestick on the low table beside the bed and sat beside the bed with a smile on his face, the same as before: "Are you hungry?"

"Hmm~" You're asking me, you're asking me to speak, you damn thing, you want me to die.

Seeing him struggling, Jiang Henian sighed slightly and stretched out his hand to touch his cheek: "I originally wanted to just endure it until Yangyang understands, but I found that you never understood."

I understand, can you give me a chance to speak? I can reflect on myself and repent! Mo Zhiyang opened his mouth now but couldn't say a word.

The anxious hands kept struggling, but the iron chain was tied to the bedside, and the energy in his body was blocked, so he couldn't break free at all.