Actor's Substitute Lover 1.43

"Then what are you going to do now? Are you going?" From the look of melancholy on his face, the system must have encountered such a situation for the first time.

Mo Zhiyang put his hands on the armrest of the balcony, looking at the vast night in the distance, and waited until he finished smoking before answering: "Go, maybe there will be a big show for a wealthy family, and Mother Shen will give me 100 million to let me leave his son."

"Yangyang, my ears are filled with water!"

There was a voice coming from the room, and Mo Zhiyang turned around and went in, still holding a cigarette in his hand: "When are we going to meet your parents?"

Shen Changliu patted his left ear, feeling wet and uncomfortable: "Then you have to wait until I heal the injury on my face, otherwise they might see why my wife still beats people."

"That's what you deserve. Who told you to scare me?" Mo Zhiyang asked him to lie on his lap and used a cotton swab to wipe away the water with gentle movements.

Shen Changliu squinted his eyes, feeling very comfortable and not forgetting to comfort him: "Actually, my parents are very good, don't worry."

In order for his parents to accept Yangyang, Shen Changliu made a lot of preparations, but he just didn't want him to be wronged. If he was wronged, then he would take him and run again.

"I'm okay." Mo Zhiyang didn't feel anything, but seemed to feel that he couldn't act too indifferent, so he added: "Although I'm a little nervous."

Shen Changliu really took it to heart, sat up and held his hand solemnly, and the two looked at each other: "Yangyang, you don't have to be nervous. I'll take care of everything. I'll take care of you for the rest of your life!"

Although there are many winds and frosts in this world, it doesn't matter, I have everything.

This confession was a bit formal. Mo Zhiyang blushed and lowered his head but felt in his heart: That's a good feeling, but I don't want to work hard anyway.

The time was about the day before Shen Changliu joined the crew, and he was booked into a high-end private dining room.

"When you go in later, call them uncle and aunt. My mother has a gentle temper, and my father is serious. Don't be afraid. He just doesn't like to talk." Shen Changliu held his hand and gave instructions.

The original owner knew nothing about Shen Changliu, so he didn't understand the situation in their family: "I've been with you for so long, and I haven't heard anything about your family."

At first, he had a falling out with his family because he liked Su Bai, but now he goes back for Yangyang. This can be considered a fresh start.

Shen Changliu squeezed his hand: "I feel sorry for them because I am young and ignorant."

"It's fine now that you're sorry. It'll be fine." Mo Zhiyang comforted him, saying that although it was strange, it was not something he had to figure out.

The box door opened, and it was very spacious inside. There were separate tea rooms and couches for rest, and incense was lit. There were two people sitting at the big round table. One was wearing a suit, and he looked to be about sixty years old, sitting upright.

The other one was wearing a little black dress. She was in her early fifties but well-maintained. She looked very delicate. She didn't have many jewelry on her body, but the ring in her hand was definitely worth a lot of money.

She could definitely afford 100 million. Mo Zhiyang smiled happily. It seemed that Shen Changliu's family was not simple.

"So, this is Yangyang." Mother Shen looked very enthusiastic. She stood up and said, "Come and sit down."

Mo Zhiyang lowered his head and pretended to be nervous, but he was already thinking about how he could take 100 million and run away.

The four of them sat down together, and Mo Zhiyang called out obediently: "Hello, uncle, hello, aunt."

"Huh!" Father Shen hummed as a reply. Mother Shen was so happy that she took out a bank card from her black bag.

Are you ready to start? It's time to start!