The Great Emperor's Little Secret Guard 2.10

But when he arrived at Weiyang Palace, he felt something was wrong, so he stood on the roof of the side hall of Weiyang Palace, closing his eyes: "There are two more people, breathing calmly and walking quickly, they are masters."

"Did the Golden Retriever discover Chen Boyan?"

Mo Zhiyang opened his eyes and glanced around: "If someone can be quietly inserted into this palace, who else can it be but the Emperor? If the Emperor already knows about this, then there is no need for us to do anything else."

"Tang Wanwan is already a dead person in his heart. His immobility now may be due to the Tang family's power in the previous dynasty. I underestimated the Emperor. After all, how could a person who holds imperial power and controls the world be so simple? "

Looking around, there are pavilions and pavilions, and the imperial city is everywhere you can see. Here, outside, and even in places we can't even imagine, there are the emperor's hands and the emperor's eyes.

Commander He recently said that His Majesty is going to clean up the patrols in the palace. He probably already knows who secretly let the three assassins in. In fact, the Dog Emperor knows many things.

He even saw it more clearly than himself, and his neck felt cold when he thought about it: "I'll have to be smarter from now on, otherwise...he'll have to chop me down."

"Are you still afraid?" the system laughed.

He was no longer needed here, so Mo Zhiyang turned and left: "If the task is completed, I will be fine, but if the task is not completed, then I must complete the task. And call me Dad."

Although reluctant, the system still said: "Host dad."

"Be good." Because of these words, the displeasure just now was wiped away, and Mo Zhiyang went back happily. Everyone is a vixen, so let's see who has better acting skills.

After going to court, Qi Guanyan looked at the papers beside the desk. He lost his patience as before and kept wondering where the child had gone. He turned it over and over again without reading a single word.

He simply put down the wolf brush with cinnabar on his hand, walked to the window, opened the window and pretended to make a whistle call outside.

Mo Zhiyang accepted his fate, jumped off the roof, and jumped to the open space under the corridor of the room. Holding the bow in his right hand, he trotted and jumped over the low railing of the corridor and stood in front of him: "Your Majesty."

"Come in." The moment he saw him, Qi Guanyan understood that he had been bewitched. He had been bewitched by this child's love. He would have to see him all the time, holding him in his hands, protecting him in his heart, and pressing him under his body. Only then can you avoid getting sick.

Pressing his left hand on the windowsill, he jumped into the room and stood in front of him: "Your Majesty."

Qi Guanyan took his hand and held it: "Why weren't you here when I got up this morning?"

"I want to protect His Majesty, so naturally I have to patrol." Mo Zhiyang's left hand was held by him, and his right hand held the bow, so he followed him obediently until he walked to the back of the bookcase.

Sitting on the chair, Qi Guanyan put his arms around his waist, pressed him on his lap, and intertwined his left hand with his fingers: "Commander He can do this well."

"Did I do something wrong?" Mo Zhiyang suddenly became nervous, lowered his head and looked at the intertwined hands, his voice trembled slightly: "Did I make His Majesty unhappy?"