Don't touch my ears! 3.1

All kinds of animals in this world live together peacefully. Everyone hides their ears and tails, appears as a human, goes to school and works.

But in an underground arena, the voices became louder and louder, and everyone's eyes focused on the two people below.

One was as tall and strong as a tower, with bear ears already exposed on his head. The other looked extremely petite in front of him. He was 1.77 meters tall and wore a black sweatshirt with a hood, making it difficult to see his appearance.

At the VIP seat on the field, there was an extremely handsome man sitting. He looked about 1.89 meters tall and had excellent body proportions. Although he was wearing a suit, he had an excellent figure.

You can't tell what kind of animal he is, but when other ordinary people look at him, they feel an inexplicable desire to surrender. The most contrasting thing is that there is a little milk baby sitting on his lap.

The little milk baby has fair skin and silver-white hair. It has two wolf ears exposed and small fangs can be seen when it opens its mouth. As a cub, it was difficult to control its appearance, but at the age of five, it can put its tail away.It's already very good.

"You'd better go home and nurse." The man with bear ears was a little disdainful when he saw his thin opponent.

The petite boy did not answer but took a small step back. He made a fist with his right hand, but between his index and middle fingers, there was a blade, which was as sharp as frost.

The brown bear roared, which was considered powerful. He pulled the nunchaku with both hands. He guessed in his mind that he could kill the person in one strike and thought about waving the stick towards his face.

The black man's movements were very agile and extremely fast. He dodged so fast that everyone could only see an afterimage.

The brown bear swung the stick in the air, but pain came from his elbow. He turned around and saw the man stabbing his elbow with a knife. It was clear that the bear's skin, even in human form, was tougher than other animals, but it can be easily cut, and blood will flow out instantly.

In one round of fighting, the brown bear was injured in one place, but the petite man was unscathed.

The eyes of the man at the VIP table lit up. This man was very skilled and very fast. He knew how to use his own advantages.

But this time, the brown bear was completely enraged. He suddenly jumped up and used his tall body to hit him with a fist. It was really a fist as big as a sandbag.

The petite man took his time and bent down slightly to avoid the fist. He grasped his wrist with his left hand and pushed the fist away like a thousand pounds. Then he took a step forward very quickly, raised his right hand and waved lightly.

The blood from the throat suddenly splashed out, also splashing on the petite man.

Now the people watching above were all excited. They thought it was a decisive kill, but they didn't expect to be killed in reverse. The result was shocking.

But after a while of exclamation, they all fell silent again and looked at the man at the VIP table. Everyone had to give face to Mr. Tan.

Mr. Tan stood up holding the baby: "Take off your hood."

Upon hearing this, the petite man on the field obediently stepped over the corpse on the ground, walked to the VIP table, and took off his black hood in front of everyone.

"Rabbit, is it a rabbit?" 

"Why is it a rabbit?"

The people off the field looked so harmless under the light, with soft chestnut hair, two rabbit ears, one standing up and one drooping, and white fluffy pink skin.

He looks petite and cute, with round eyes that are maroon, and his smile is as bright as the sun. Ignoring the blood splattered on his left cheek, he is just a soft and cute bunny spirit.

Who says rabbits can't kill everyone?

Mo Zhiyang smiled cutely and looked at the man on the stage. This time the task was a bit difficult.