The Great Emperor's Little Secret Guard 2.17

But when they arrived, the hairpin had already been inserted into the flesh. The Seventh Princess saw blood oozing out from the wound, and she collapsed on the ground as if she was exhausted: "If I kill you, I can become his beloved concubine."

Several guards came in and when they saw this scene, they hurriedly suppressed the assailant. The other two went to check on the injured. This was a big deal.

One of them had seen Mo Zhiyang talking to Commander He and suddenly said: "Isn't this the secret guard beside His Majesty?"

The effect of the poison made Mo Zhiyang close his eyes in a daze.

Since he was a secret guard beside His Majesty, the guards did not dare to suppress him, so they quickly sent someone to report to Commander He and ask what should be done.

It just so happened that the Emperor's ceremonial guard came back, and Commander He followed him back to the palace. He followed Gao Wufen and served on the left and right sides of the bright yellow sedan.

Qi Guanyan in the sedan always felt uneasy for some reason, rubbing his forehead to calm down.

The guard hurried over to meet the sedan chair, leaned into Commander He's ear, and lowered his voice to report: "Commander He, Mo Zhiyang is injured."

"What?!" Qi Guanyan opened the sedan curtain and turned pale.

"Your Majesty, Your Majesty!" Gao Wufen looked at the person who jumped down from the sedan chair. He was frightened and wanted to reach out to help him, but there was no chance. His Majesty ran away.

A bunch of people were running behind him, he was nervous, but Gao Wufen was even more nervous about His Majesty's body.

Qi Guanyan was sweating profusely, but his face was pale, and the crown on his head was messy. He tremblingly took the unconscious man from the guard's hand, and the wound on his shoulder was still bleeding.

"Yangyang, Yangyang." Qi Guanyan called softly, as softly as a feather, for fear of breaking the person in his arms. His breathing was still but very weak: "Go and ask for the imperial doctor quickly. Call everyone here. Quick!"

Holding the person firmly in his arms, Qi Guanyan felt hopeless for the first time. He had only been away for half a day. Why was this happening?

There were many people kneeling in the room of Chengqian Palace, including imperial doctors and palace attendants. There were obviously so many people, but they were so quiet that you could hear a pin drop.

The most superb medical skill in the Taiyuan Hospital is the Imperial Physician's Office Order. After Doctor Zhao took the pulse, he was heartbroken: "Your Majesty, although Guard Mo was fed poison, fortunately the dose was very small and he was induced to vomit in time, so he is not seriously ill and just passed out."

"Although there is blood on the wound on the shoulder, it is not deep enough and will not be life-threatening. Once Wei Chen prescribes the medicine and decoctions it, it will be fine. However, the peacock gall medicine is very strong and may cause coma for a few days."

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Qi Guanyan finally loosened his tightly clenched fists, blood still oozing from his palms, and his neatly manicured nails were dyed red: "Quickly go get the medicine."

"Yes." Imperial Doctor Zhao breathed a sigh of relief. Looking at His Majesty's behavior just now, if the child cannot be saved, everyone in this room will be killed.

Imperial doctors in ancient and modern times were all high-risk professions.

The breathing sounds of the people in the room were frightening. For fear of accidentally damaging his baby, Qi Guanyan waved his hand: "Leave."