Actor's Substitute Lover 1.4

Mo Zhiyang is younger than Su Bai, only 25 years old, fair and delicate skin, beautiful and delicate facial features, especially those peach blossom eyes, which look very confusing, but he looks clean, just like Su Bai's Qing Gao is completely different.

At this moment, Shen Changliu was a little sober, as if he knew that the person in front of him was Mo Zhiyang.

"When I was just washing up, I accidentally wet my pajamas." Mo Zhiyang looked a little embarrassed, pulling at the hem of his clothes, not knowing what to do.

Shen Changliu regained his composure and shook his head: "It's okay, come and eat."

After the two of them finished their meal, Mo Zhiyang straddled him like a koala, and the man leaned into his arms, murmuring tenderly: "I'm a little sleepy."

The two had never been so close before, but Shen Changliu did not push away, after all, the person in his arms was a patient, and he slowly patted his back to coax him to sleep.

Since then, the atmosphere between the two has become delicate.

In the evening, Shen Changliu stayed on the sofa and ate the newly bought strawberries, boasting casually: "The strawberries are very sweet."

Unexpectedly, Mo Zhiyang suddenly laughed, picked up a strawberry and stuffed it into his mouth, and threw him directly on the sofa: "I'm sweet too!"

Shen Changliu laughed when he heard it, and was kissed by the sour and sweet lips containing strawberries. This was the first time they kissed, and both of them knew what would happen.

In desperation, He felt that there was nothing else he could do. He put his arms around his slender waist, put his hands into his clothes, and praised him with a heavy breath: "You are very sweet."

Mo Zhiyang smiled happily:  You have to be careful, Shen Changliu, I can be sweet enough to kill you.

Being with him, Shen Changliu felt like he was soaking in honey. Ever since Mo Zhiyang recovered from his illness, the other party had turned into a kitten and kept pestering him, but Shen Changliu didn't hate this feeling, but found it very sweet .

But the two of them seem to have gone too far these days. A photo of Mo Zhiyang entering and leaving the villa was taken by a paparazzi.

The actor Shen Changliu suddenly broke the news that he was out of the order, and was photographed by the paparazzi, a boy came in and out of his private house.

This news quickly occupied the headlines of major APPs and caused a sensation in the entire entertainment circle. It is the first time that Shen Changliu has had an affair in so many years.

The boy's blurry back was published in the major media, took the headlines on the front page, and all the app's trending searches were robbed by that photo.

Su Bai, who was developing far away abroad, felt that something had been robbed after seeing the news. In a bad mood, he rejected the performance invitation and flew back directly.

The suspected gossip target was sitting on the sofa at Shen Changliu's house, wearing only the owner's white shirt, leisurely smoking his menthol cigarette.

"Smoke less, beware of lung cancer." The most unbearable thing for the system is that the host smokes. Although the addiction is not great, one cigarette every two or three days, it is not good.

After smoking this one, Mo Zhiyang threw the cigarette butt into the toilet and watched the cigarette butt being swept away by the water: "Is Su Bai on the plane tonight?"

"Yes!" 

 Mo Zhiyang suddenly felt a little pity, and shook his head: "Tsk tsk, unfortunately, it's too late."

Hearing the sound of the door lock opening in the bathroom, Mo Zhiyang hurriedly rushed out. The moment he saw the person, his eyes couldn't stop falling, and he didn't dare to go forward. He squatted down and hugged his knees: "I'm sorry, I didn't expect to be photographed secretly."

In fact, Shen Changliu was not surprised. He would be photographed sooner or later, after all, he frequently went in and out, but he didn't expect it to be so soon.

It can be seen that he was so nervous and scared, and his heart still hurts. He walked over and hugged him gently in his arms: "It's okay, the company will take care of it."