The leader of the Alliance and the leader of the Demon Cult 4.15

The leader of the Alliance and the leader of the Demon Cult had an affair behind the back of the whole Wulin. 4.15

"It's dangerous here." Leader Qingyang said, comforting the leader: "Let's go down first. After investigating, we will come and report. The leader will not go down."

"Yeah, yeah, I'll be guarding the head of Qingyang from above." Mo Zhiyang nodded, and he didn't plan to go down, otherwise his shoes would be wet and uncomfortable.

Qin Hong was unwilling to give up this opportunity and proactively proposed: "I'll go down with the leader. I'm familiar with it, so I can lead the way."

Head Qingyang responded: "Okay."

Qin Hong nodded and took the others down with him. When he stepped down the first step, he remembered the moisture hitting his face: "By the way, it's wet and watery down there, so please be careful."

After saying this, he felt something was wrong. He glanced at Alliance Leader Mo's shoes, but seeing that the shoes were clean and refreshing, he immediately felt something was wrong.

"What's the matter?" Head Qingyang looked at him feeling a little strange when he saw him standing there. Could it be that there is something inside? He instantly went alert.

Qin Hong came back to his senses and quickly shook his head: "Nothing, I just suddenly remembered something else. I'll take you down."

Watching them go down, Mo Zhiyang breathed a sigh of relief, hoping that Jiang Henian had left.

Not long after, they all came up, but when they came up, several people's faces were red and obviously abnormal. It seemed that the medicine below also affected them.

"The smell of medicine in the ground is so refreshing that I don't know why." Zhao Qian covered his nose, and his body became warm. This was wrong.

Head Qingyang stroked his beard and thought of the corpse from before: "I guess these drugs are probably related to the previous men in black."

He remembers that a disciple said before that their blood was still warm and beating after being dead for an hour and a half. Just when they went down, they felt that their internal energy was gathering, and their blood was getting warm enough.

"Is this really where the Jie sect trains those men in black?" Zhao Qian was a little confused, and he always felt that something was wrong.

Sure enough, the head of Qingyang was not motivated at this time and retorted: "When we came just now, we could see that the Jiejiao people had just arrived."

"I heard that the owner of Qiushui Villa just moved away two days ago. He is a businessman named Dong Cang. He is quite wealthy and has an unusual background. Dong Cang has nothing to do with Jie Jiao.

Mo Zhiyang was surprised that he could say this, because no matter what happened before, the head of Qingyang didn't ask a word and just put the shit on Jiejiao's head.

This time, he actually used his brain, which is amazing.

Mo Zhiyang nodded in agreement, agreeing with this sentence: "I also think Master Qingyang is right."

"Did Master Mo say anything when he fought with the leader of the Jie sect?" Qin Hong was very curious, where did his clean shoes come from, and what happened during the fight.

His question instantly aroused Mo Zhiyang's vigilance, and he shook his head and said: "I didn't say anything, just focused on fighting. But I asked him how he dared to be so arrogant. When he came to Changping, he replied when he was blocking: I came to Qiushui Villa to seek revenge. What does it have to do with you? "