The Great Emperor's Little Secret Guard 2.19

On the second day, it was already three o'clock in the morning. Mo Zhiyang rubbed his waist and got up. He didn't know how this big golden retriever could do so much.

Aren't you afraid of kidney failure? Really are!

After washing, no matter what he did, he jumped up to the roof, took the small wooden box prepared yesterday, and headed towards Weiyang Palace.

After arriving at Weiyang Palace, they saw Tang Wanwan and two other gorgeously dressed women talking in the pavilion outside. They seemed to be talking about something interesting, and the three of them covered their mouths and snickered.

"I don't know who His Majesty will take with him this autumn." As Concubine Rong spoke, she suddenly remembered something and grabbed the hand of the pretty woman next to her: "Speaking of which, Sister Jia Fei is very good at riding. Maybe she will go, right?"

Jia Fei shook her head: "I haven't seen His Majesty this year. How does His Majesty know that there is someone like me? According to the concubines, His Majesty will definitely bring the Empress with him."

Hearing what she said, Concubine Rong suppressed the jealousy in her heart and turned to tease the Empress: "Yes, the Empress is the Lord of the Sixth Palace after all. If the Empress doesn't go, who can."

"It's just that the concubine has never left the palace for all these years, and she was a little envious for a while."

"If I go there, I will naturally bring my two sisters with me." Tang Wanwan smiled and took the tea to cover up the disgust that was inadvertently revealed on her face.

Concubine Rong was simply testing herself to see who His Majesty would take this time, and she wanted him to take her with him, which was really a good trick.

But that's fine, since I can't sleep with him, it's okay to let her go, but how can I get His Majesty to take them with him? This is a problem.

Mo Zhiyang was on the roof and heard clearly what those people said. He scratched his head. The Empress must go. If she didn't go, how would she settle the accounts?

So he had to hint to the big golden retriever to take the person with him. After nodding and deciding, he jumped to the back of Weiyang Palace's dormitory and sneaked into the inner hall quietly.

That was the place where the Empress slept. He poured the contents of the wooden box onto the bed, then left quietly and returned to Chengqian Palace.

But this time he didn't go to the dormitory. Instead, he sat on the roof of the palace and looked into the distance. The autumn sun was not fierce, but it made him a little lazy.

"It's so comfortable, it's good to be alive." Mo Zhiyang squinted his eyes and looked at the sun. Only when he is alive can he enjoy the wind, frost, rain, dew, joy, anger, sorrow, joy, and all kinds of delicious food. 

The system pondered for a long time, and finally spoke out to comfort: "As long as you are alive now, what happened before is actually not important."

"That's not the case." Mo Zhiyang raised a big smile, put his hand on his heart, and hung around his neck an amulet given to him by the original master.

In the afternoon, Qi Guanyan didn't know what kind of gunpowder he had eaten. As soon as Mo Zhiyang came back, he saw the mess all over the dormitory, with vases, memorials and other random things broken all over the floor.

Entering from the main hall door, as soon as I took a step, I saw Gao Wufen kneeling outside. He walked over lightly and said, "Eunuch, what's wrong with Your Majesty?"