Actor's Substitute Lover 1.44

Mother Shen sat next to Shen Changliu, and Mo Zhiyang sat next to Shen Changliu, so there was still a little distance between them.

"Yangyang!" Mother Shen leaned forward and handed over the black bank card in her hand: "We didn't buy any gifts, and we don't know what you like. The money in this card can be spent freely. There is no password, so you can buy whatever you want."

No, this plot is weird. Shouldn't it be about leaving her son? How could Bai Lianhua take such undignified money!

Mo Zhiyang refused righteously: "Auntie, I have a job, so I don't need it."

"Ahem." Father Shen coughed dissatisfiedly.

Shen Changliu was more straightforward and knew Yangyang would not accept it, so he took the bank card and stuffed it into his hand: "We are all a family, just take it if mom gives it to you."

Holding the card was like a hot potato, Mo Zhiyang lowered his head and complained in his heart: This is so disrespectful. I used to take money and leave my son...

Shen Changliu discovered this problem carefully and held his hand: "Mom, I'll take him to wash his hands." He said and pulled the person to the bathroom in the box.

"Go quickly!" After watching the two children go in, Mother Shen's beautiful eyes flashed: "What are you talking about? If you make your son angry and leave again, I will move out in ten or fifteen years and leave you alone! Thanks to Yangyang for persuading him to go home, are you still not satisfied?"

"I didn't mean that." Father Shen's serious expression relaxed.

Knowing that it was difficult for him to accept it, Mother Shen sighed: "After so many years, it would be great if my son can come back. I think Yangyang is a child with a simple and soft temper. He may have been abducted by our son. It is better to stay with him than that Su Bai. Changliu hasn't stopped smiling since he came in. If he were with that Su Bai, he wouldn't smile all day long.

When Chang Liu came to find him before, he was a little reluctant and said many times that if it wasn't for Yang Yang, he wouldn't come back.

Shen Changliu was also really ruthless. He described himself between the lines as a big bad wolf who abducted the little white rabbit. That's why Mother Shen had such emotion.

Shen Changliu pulled him into the bathroom, but directly pushed him against the wall: "Are you unhappy?"

Leaning against the cold tiles, Mo Zhiyang lowered his head and looked at the card in his hand. He didn't have the money to do it with the dignity of White Lotus. He said in a muffled voice: "Do your parents think I'm not good enough for you?"

Looking at the card in his hand, Shen Changliu understood what it meant. His wife had to be coaxed, and to do so he had to pretend to be pitiful. He smiled bitterly and shook his head: "No, they are used to giving money to spend. When I was a child, I was left alone at home and did nothing but give money."

"Changliu." Mo Zhiyang looked up at him, showing a distressed expression, and put his arms around his waist: "It's okay, I'll stay with you from now on."

Shen Changliu hugged the person into his arms and showed a satisfied smile.

Mo Zhiyang leaned into his arms and showed a proud smile.

It's rare in life to meet someone who is willing to act with you.

The two of them went out and sat down again. Mo Zhiyang keenly noticed that Father Shen's expression softened a lot. It was probably because Mother Shen had said something.

Father Shen glanced at Mo Zhiyang and took out the gift he had prepared, but it was a key: "This is a villa in the new villa area. It is given to you. It has nothing to do with Changliu."

Shen Changliu took the key on his own initiative and handed it to Yangyang: "Thank you, father."

Mo Zhiyang took the key flattered. Oh my god, it's so profitable. Why didn't I start such a business before? I'd be rich by now!