Actor's Substitute Lover 1.53

Shen Changliu told him not to tell the two elders about this matter, so Mo Zhiyang kept it secret. But strangely, when they saw Father Shen and Mother Shen again, the two became more and more eager.

One by one Yangyang shouted.

This matter was thanks to Shen Changliu, who told his parents about his fake kidnapping. As a result, in the eyes of the two elders, Mo Zhiyang became a little sheep deceived by the big bad wolf.

No one cares about Lu Lianglin, and maybe no one can find him. The weather is getting colder and colder. On December 11th, there is a first snowfall, and the earth is covered with a thin layer of white.

The first snow stopped in more than an hour. Mo Zhiyang poured the chicken soup into the thermos, carried his things and went out.

He drove to a building, carried his things in, and took the elevator to the seventeenth floor. Shen Changliu has been filming here for a while, and he also comes to deliver soup and meals from time to time.

The weather was cold. Mo Zhiyang was in the elevator, watching the elevator go up. The air mist he exhaled gently melted, he gathered his coat, and suddenly asked: According to the mission, do I have to stay with Shen Changliu for the rest of my life?

"According to the original owner's request, this is indeed the case." The system nodded: "But leaving due to physical reasons does not count."

The elevator dinged and the door opened. Mo Zhiyang walked out of the elevator. There were many people surrounding Shen Changliu in the corridor on the left. He stepped over and stood outside the crowd, watching quietly.

This scene was a confrontation between Shen Changliu and the victim. Mo Zhiyang stood far away and could only see the profile of the dog man.

Shen Changliu is really handsome. Living with him for the rest of your life is neither good nor bad, it's just a task.

As the director shouted "Cut!" the crowd instantly relaxed. Shen Changliu glanced at Yang Yang outside the crowd and walked over: "Why are you here?"

"Come to bring you soup." Mo Zhiyang raised the thermos in his hand and smiled.

Today Shen Changliu is wearing a light brown woolen coat. People are accustomed to wearing private clothes in urban dramas. He puts his hands into the pockets of the coat, opens the hem of the coat, puts the person into the coat at once, and asks warmly: "Is it cold?"

"It's not cold." Mo Zhiyang was in his arms, poking his chest muscles with his free hand. This man was getting better and better. What's going on?

The staff kept peeking, and it wasn't until the two of them went to the rest room that they dared to ask the photographer: "Who's that boy?"

"That's Actor Shen's little boyfriend. He often comes to bring him food." The photographer was not surprised.

On the day of filming, everyone was supposed to celebrate, but Shen Changliu was already ready to spend Christmas with Yang Yang, so he declined everyone's invitation and hurried out, while Yang Yang was still waiting for him at the door.

Mo Zhiyang was wearing thick clothes, but he couldn't stand the fact that the door of the building was empty, and the cold wind blew like an ice knife across his skin.

He simply hid behind a pillar, pulled up his scarf to cover his mouth and nose, and didn't even want to play with his mobile phone, as his hands would freeze if he took them out.

Shen Changliu came out and saw Yangyang hiding behind the pillar. He quickly walked over and opened his coat, then wrapped him tightly in his arms and said, "You've been waiting for a long time?"

"Let's go." It's very cold here.

The weather in Sri Lanka was suitable, and fireworks suddenly burst out not far away at night. The sound of fireworks exploding in the night sky woke up Shen Changliu first, and he hurriedly covered the ears of the sleeping person in his arms with his hands.

Seeing that he was not woken up, Shen Changliu breathed a sigh of relief: "Yangyang, let's get married."

But this sentence was covered by the sound of fireworks, and no one could hear it except himself.