ABO: Actually, I'm your aunt! 5.19

Xiao Yi roared suddenly and loudly. His uncle was the hero he had admired since childhood, how could he be beaten so casually?

Even Mo Zhiyang was startled by this roar, his shoulders shrank, and he was slightly startled.

When Bai Rong wants to watch a good show, let's see how the marshal teaches this arrogant bitch a lesson!

But the two parties concerned expressed their calmness, looked at Xiao Yi for three seconds, then looked away, and continued to do what they were supposed to do.

"It's okay, it's okay. If you don't want to eat, then don't eat." Bao Siyu seemed calmer than the two of them and took away the grapes that fell on him. "If you don't want to eat, how about we take a break?"

Anyway, this isn't the first time he'd been beaten, he's used to it.

"Well, I'm a little tired." Mo Zhiyang didn't care. After all, it wasn't the first time he hit him, so he didn't think it was anything.

Xiao Yi was so angry that he stepped forward and wanted to grab the person down, "Mo Zhiyang!"

As soon as he stretched out his hand, Bao Siyu grabbed him, clamped his wrist tightly, and said coldly: "Kneel down."

"Uncle!" Xiao Yi tried hard to pull his hand away, but was held tightly, causing his to grit his teeth.

Mo Zhiyang didn't want to get involved in their relationship, so he patted his chest and said, "I'm going to go for a walk outside and do some tire riding. It's up to you."

After saying that, he crawled out of his arms. He was too lazy to get involved in the matter between them. He would just leave it to him to handle. That was his nephew, and he didn't want to waste time teaching him.

Bai Rong on the side saw that he was about to leave, and actually suggested, "I'll go for a walk with my aunt."

Mo Zhiyang glanced at him. He didn't know what was hidden in his gentle smile, but he didn't refuse. He nodded and stretched out his hand in front of him, "Okay, you stay with me."

"Okay." Bai Rong took advantage of the situation and held his arm, lowering his eyes slightly to cover the look in his eyes.

After the two people went out, Bao Siyu sat up straight, looked at the person standing in front of him with a cold face, and snorted, "Kneel down!"

After Xiao Yi struggled for a few seconds, he knelt down obediently, straightened his back and pursed his lips.

This unconvinced expression made Bao Siyu unhappy. "I have to kneel down in front of him, but you dare to yell at him. What should I do if he gets scared?"

Looking at his horrified expression and disbelief, he didn't explain much.

"Do you know you're wrong?" Bao Siyu narrowed his eyes with a warning tone.

Xiao Yi raised his head and looked at the completely unfamiliar uncle in front of him. It was obvious that he was not like this before. Growing up, his uncle in his impression was a hero.

Why did it become like this? Gritting his teeth, "I don't know where I went wrong. Mo Zhiyang seduced you, got pregnant with a child, and now he is so proud of your favor. I just want to teach him a lesson for my uncle."

"Is it your turn to teach him a lesson?" Bao Siyu lowered his voice, but his anger was not reduced by half. "I begged him so hard to finally have a child. If you dare to scare him, your Xiao family doesn't have that much face for me to give."