The leader of the Alliance and the leader of the Demon Cult 4.25

The leader of the Alliance and the leader of the Demon Cult had an affair behind the back of the whole Wulin. 4.25

Jiang Henian didn't force him. Hearing that he was leaving tomorrow, he packed his things very considerately: "Do you still have enough money on you? Do you want senior brother to give you some more?"

"That's enough." Mo Zhiyang patted his chest. Last night, he also stuffed himself with many banknotes.

Even though he said this, Jiang Henian couldn't help but took out all the money he had and secretly stuffed it into his bag: "I will visit you often. If you want to eat something, just buy it. It doesn't matter."

In every dimension, he raised himself like a son, and he especially wanted a child. What a bullshit obsession.

Mo Zhiyang held his chin and sat on the chair, drinking tea while watching him pack his luggage: "Senior brother, you don't need to worry, those heads are very kind to me."

"It's the same thing. You can't treat yourself badly. If you lose weight, it won't be comfortable to hold you." Jiang Henian adjusted his clothes and said jokingly: "When will we set off?"

Mo Zhiyang didn't believe all the previous words, but he believed in this one. In other words, if you eat fat, you'll feel more comfortable when you fuck, you dog man.

"In the afternoon, the leader of Qingyang took them to clean up the mess this morning. We will set off in the afternoon and should be able to arrive by noon tomorrow." Mo Zhiyang said, putting down his teacup and standing up: "Senior brother."

"If you are traveling at night, you should prepare more clothes. Although it is spring, the late spring cold is still severe at night. I will stuff you with some hawthorn cake. If you are sleepy, eat some. Also, it is not good to travel at night. Let's go, let the head of Qingyang take the lead."

This person chatters like an old woman, but he looks cute anyway.

Mo Zhiyang walked over, hugged him from behind, and quietly stuffed him with a tips bag: "It can only be opened after five days. If it is opened in advance, Yangyang will be very unhappy."

Jiang Henian took the kit and didn't know what it contained, but he still put it away solemnly: "Don't worry, I will be obedient, as long as Yangyang is happy."

If he were not happy for him, he would have killed the people in charge of Qingyang, destroyed the martial arts alliance, and kidnapped him back forcibly. In these two lives, he has done everything good and bad, and he is not afraid of anything.

But just because he was afraid that he would be unhappy, he endured his heartache and packed his bags for him.

Yangyang, you see, I have learned restraint for you.

"Senior brother is always the best." Mo Zhiyang coquettishly rubbed his back with his face.

The head of Qingyang was a little skeptical at first, but after he really felt the Immortal Valley and saw the mess in this place, he felt that this thing really happened.

There was only a dozen or so of these medicine men at the beginning, and it was difficult for them to deal with them. Now, more than two hundred people were killed by the alliance leader and his senior brother. It was really surprising.

He quickly recovered his emotions and directed his disciples to clean up the mess, move all the medicine people together, and then light a fire and start burning.

Qin Hong searched everywhere for Dong Cang's body, and finally saw a piece of clothes not far away. He turned around and looked around, but no one found him. He leaned over, put his sword aside, and began to search him.