Don't touch my ears! 3.13

Thinking about it, Mo Zhiyang felt disgusted, and he would not eat porridge made by such a person.

"Drink porridge." Tan Zong carefully let the porridge cool down and was about to feed him, but he just avoided it, a little puzzled: "What's wrong? Aren't you hungry?"

Mo Zhiyang looked at the porridge and always felt disgusted: "No, is this meat porridge?"

After realizing what he meant, Tan Zong couldn't help laughing: "You tell me what's going on in your little head. I said I'd leave them to your disposal, and I wouldn't touch them."

After hearing this, Mo Zhiyang was relieved and opened his mouth: "Ah, I'm hungry."

The mouth is open, the tip of the light pink tongue, and the white teeth are so cute.

Tan Zong felt that it was a pity to only drink porridge at this time, so instead of feeding him porridge, he fed himself to him, leaned over and kissed him, and ate the rabbit cleanly with his lips and teeth.

This rabbit was extremely sensitive. His face turned red when he was kissed, his ears twitched slightly, and his almond-shaped eyes were moist. Mo Zhiyang snorted: "No...don't you want to feed me porridge?"

"Of course." Tan Zong didn't bother him anymore and fed him the porridge: "Don't worry, I'm not willing to let you eat other men's flesh."

After finishing the porridge obediently, Mo Zhiyang felt much better now, but the wounds on his body still hurt occasionally. He thought of his mission: "Where is Xiao Ran?"

"Xiao Ran is taking a bath, let him come over later."

As soon as Tan Zong finished speaking, there was a knock on the door: "Brother Yang, Brother Yang!"

"Come in." Mo Zhiyang leaned his back on the pillow. Xiao Ran had already changed into a black sleepy cartoon bear. He was still holding the rabbit doll in his left hand and trotted over quickly: "Brother Yang!"

Tan Zong stood up and said, "I'll go out first." He took the bowl and went out.

"Brother Yang." Xiaoran first put the rabbit doll on the bed, climbed up using his hands and feet, and squatted in front of Mo Zhiyang: "Brother Yang, are you feeling better?"

"I'm feeling better, come here and sleep." Mo Zhiyang moved aside, hugged Xiao Ran to his side, and covered him with the quilt: "Brother Yang will sleep with you, close your eyes."

Xiao Ran closed his eyes obediently and fell asleep after a while.

When Tan Zong came back, he saw that Yangyang was already asleep with Xiao Ran in his arms. He walked over to make sure that the two were covered with the quilt and left quietly to deal with some things. He didn't come back until early in the morning, got into bed and slept with Yangyang in his arms.

This time Xiao Ran was the first to get up. He was in Brother Yang's arms, but why was Brother Yang in his uncle's arms? He rubbed his eyes and shouted: "Brother Yang."

"Huh?" Mo Zhiyang woke up in Tan Zong's arms, rubbed his eyes, and shouted: "Mr. Tan."

When Tan Zong woke up, he saw two pairs of smart eyes staring straight at him. Without explaining anything, he stood up and kissed Xiao Ran and then Yangyang: "Good morning."

This behavior is as if he is the head of the family.

Xiao Ran scratched his head, he seemed to know something.

Somewhat annoyed that this dog man would do such a thing in front of a child, he glared at him: "Take Xiao Ran to wash up, I'll take a bath." Mo Zhiyang always felt a little hot.