The Great Emperor's Little Secret Guard 2.12

"Because he is good-looking!" Mo Zhiyang's words were true. He had never seen that kind of appearance even though he had traveled through so many planes.

According to its understanding of the host, this was the reason but definitely not the whole reason, so the system did not ask again.

The Seventh Princess was waiting boredly in the garden. Half of the cakes on the stone table were eaten before she saw the person coming back: "Where is my paper kite?"

"I couldn't find it." The Third Young Master only glanced at her and said no more.

"You're a loser. You're just a freeloader in Nanchu. You can't even find a kite here, so what's the use of you? It's better to die early!" The Seventh Princess angrily picked up the plate on the stone table, slammed it to the ground, turned around and left angrily.

Even for strangers, there is no such curse.

But the Third Young Master didn't take it seriously, as if he was used to it, and turned around and left after she left.

"Does she really mean that?" Tang Wanwan was half-leaning on the imperial concubine's couch, twisting a silver stick in her left hand. On the silver stick was a peeled and pitted grape. After listening to what Chunfu said, she smiled: "It's fun to watch."

Chunfu was puzzled: "Empress, do you still want to give them that gift?"

"Send, give both gifts to the Third Young Master."

I would like to see if they are really incompatible. If they are really incompatible, then I have to choose one with value.

The Empress knew about this, and the Emperor naturally knew about it, but didn't take it seriously. When the two of them were on the road, the spy had already roughly outlined the matter and their life experiences.

He only ordered people to look at the two people and see which concubine was close to them.

After giving these instructions, he reached out and found that there was no one on the other side of the chair.

On weekdays, Yangyang never talked much, but he always stayed close to him, like a light within reach. Looking at the empty other chair, he finally stood up as if he compromised.

Mo Zhiyang sat on the roof, looking at the sun in the distance. The autumn sky was clear, making the sun look beautiful and gentle.

The autumn wind brought two whistle calls, and Mo Zhiyang narrowed his peach blossom eyes, thinking that he had won.

If you want to save your life around this person, you have to make it a habit for him. Once he gets used to your existence, even if something happens, he won't really kill you.

Don't believe in the human heart but believe in human nature. Who would refuse a warmth that is within reach?

Mo Zhiyang stood up, patted his clothes, turned around and jumped off the roof. This time he did not run towards him but stood there holding his bow and hesitated.

"Come here." Seeing that he refused to come over, Qi Guanyan felt angry.

In the end, Mo Zhiyang slowly moved towards him, and the two of them were separated by a window.

Holding the bow in front of his chest, Mo Zhiyang lowered his head nervously and did not look at him. He used his toes to fiddle with the gaps in the bluestone, but from time to time he would secretly raise his eyelids to peek at him.

It's so cute. Seeing this, Qi Guanyan lost all his anger and just wanted to hold the person in his arms and lift him up: "Are you angry?"

"No, no." Mo Zhiyang didn't dare to look at him, so he responded guiltily, his eyes twinkling.