Actor's Substitute Lover 1.13

Mo Zhiyang wavered, lowered his head and was still thinking.

From the very beginning when Shen Changliu woke up, his own refusal and pushing away had already gained the upper hand, and he was not given a chance to speak, counting the damage done to the previous owner, which was regarded as seeking justice for the original owner and making him feel guilty.

Afterwards, he actually knew that the cigarette butt had burned Shen Changliu, but he didn't say it right away, in order to give himself a step down and give Shen Chang a chance to confess affectionately.

It's just that he pretended to be pitiful and sympathetic, which Mo Zhiyang didn't expect, which proved that his plan was very successful.

After the analysis, Mo Zhiyang slowly raised his head, saw himself appearing in his eyes, and asked with a choked voice: "Then what about Mr. Su Bai?"

"I'll make it clear to him, if you think seeing him brings up bad memories, then I won't let him appear again, okay?" Shen Changliu asked cautiously, his attitude means that he has a chance.

Hearing this sentence, Mo Zhiyang sneered in his heart: Sure enough, Shen Changliu is Shen Changliu. When he loves you, you are the unique treasure in the world. When he doesn't love you, you are just like that.

So, Shen Changliu, I will try my best to make you love me forever!

"It doesn't have to be like this." Mo Zhiyang lowered his head and said weakly: "Of course he can't see you."

Whispering in a low voice is a sign of jealousy, and if it's just right, it won't make people feel disgusted. Shen Changliu was very happy, and hugged him into his arms: "Yangyang, I love you."

"Yeah." Mo Zhiyang buried his head in his chest, expressing that he knew.

After this matter was resolved, he faced a problem, that is, Shen Changliu had no clothes to wear, he was naked except for a pair of underwear.

"You..." Mo Zhiyang looked at him awkwardly, and when he saw a special place, his face suddenly turned red: "I don't have any suitable clothes for you!"

"Then shall I go out naked?" Seeing him blushing, Shen Changliu deliberately teased him with a distressed tone.

"No, I don't want others to see it!" Mo Zhiyang became anxious, and his jealous look was very cute: "I'll go buy you clothes, wait."

When he came back from buying clothes, let him put them on, put on a hat, mask, sunglasses, etc., and sneaked back while there was no one around.

If those people find out that the actor Shen Changliu is actually here, and they have to surround everyone, it will be a trending search at that time, that will be great.

The two went back carefully. Shen Changliu had asked his assistant to wait downstairs. He took off the mask after getting into the car, hugged the person next to him and kissed him: "Let's go home."

"Ah." Mo Zhiyang blushed and turned his head to look at the scenery outside the car window.

The assistant watched from behind, but didn't say anything, even Sister Coco didn't care, and I shouldn't care.

Back at Shen Changliu's house, Mo Zhiyang saw that the lights were on, he guessed that Su Bai was still at home, that's fine, let him see what's going on now.

Shen Changliu led someone to open the door and go in, but the light in the living room was not turned off. When he walked through the entrance, he saw that Su Bai hadn't left yet, so he was sitting on the sofa.

He looked angry, as if he was waiting for something.

Su Bai waited for a day and a night, he didn't believe that Shen Changliu would abandon himself like this, to find that Mo Zhiyang, is he worthy? What kind of thing is he, how can he compare to himself.

But the facts in front of him gave him a slap in the face, and Shen Changliu came back, bringing Mo Zhiyang with him.