The Great Emperor's Little Secret Guard 2.14

The sound of an arrow hitting the target in his ears brought Mo Zhiyang back to his senses. He was about to say something, but the big golden retriever grabbed his shoulder and kissed him.

"Hmm~" 

 After being let go for a while, Mo Zhiyang glared at him with steamy peach blossom eyes and said accusingly: "Your Majesty obviously has superb archery skills, why do you still need me to teach you?"

This guy is just kidding himself. Just now he pitifully said that he didn't know how to shoot, and that he couldn't shoot accurately. He just reduced himself to the dust. He was really an idiot.

Then he said that if he hit the bull's-eye once, he would kiss him. Without thinking too much, he thought he was really like this, so he agreed.

The result... is this?

Mo Zhiyang wiped the water stains from his lips and glared at him fiercely, as angry as a little kitten.

"No, no, no, do some people really believe that the Emperor can't shoot arrows? No!" The system was very happy to watch the show. Now it is clear that the host and this NPC are evenly matched. You lie to me once and I will lie to you once.

"Oh, I'm not good at this, but as soon as I hear the target hit the bull's eye, I can Yangyang.  I don't know why, but I'm always hitting the target."

Qi Guanyan smiled like an old fox, coaxing the little fox to take the bait. 

You shouldn't listen to his nonsense! Emperors have always needed to learn these skills, but it was only because the big golden retriever acted so much like a dog that he succeeded.

Mo Zhiyang ignored him and walked straight to the other side of the shooting range to vent his anger.

Seeing his childish temperament, Qi Guanyan only thought he was cute when Gao Wufen hurried in.

"Your Majesty!" After Gao Wufen saluted, he leaned over and whispered something in his ear.

Mo Zhiyang turned around and saw this scene, secretly joking: These two guys are quite a match.

After listening to what Gao Wufen said, Qi Guanyan raised his eyebrows and nodded: "I understand, stand down."

"Yes." Gao Wufen was about to retreat when he heard a snap and the arrow hit the target. Suddenly he felt a little cold on his neck. What's going on?

Qi Guanyan should be the one who got the short end of the stick, and Mo Zhiyang used him as a target to vent his anger.

After the business was done and it was time to coax his wife, Qi Guanyan walked towards him and stood next to him, looking at the target that had been shot into a hedgehog: "Yangyang is good at archery!"

Mo Zhiyang glared at him, his anger still lingering, don't think that just a compliment would be enough.

"Yangyang's archery skills are really good. Unlike me, I can only hit the bull's-eye by luck." As he said that, Qi Guanyan sighed seriously.

Are you so lucky that every arrow hits? Here we go again, no matter what we do, we are number one in tea art!

Mo Zhiyang still ignored him, nocked an arrow and drew his bow. He narrowed his peach blossom eyes slightly and stared at the target, imagining it as a big golden retriever.

Seeing the man like this, Qi Guanyan opened his arms, holding Mo Zhiyang's left hand holding the bow with his left hand, and wrapped his own right hand holding the bow with his right hand, wrapping the whole person in his arms: "Still angry?"