Don't touch my ears! 3.23

This was the sixth floor. If he jumped down, he would be in danger. Mo Zhiyang subconsciously turned around and wanted to run down the stairs to take a look. But when he turned his head, he saw a bunch of guns pointed at him.

"Haha, you little rabbit didn't even know you were sold." At this time, the only woman here spoke and walked out from behind the wheelchair, with a graceful figure and a beautiful appearance.

What did this mean? Mo Zhiyang looked confused.

Seeing that he hadn't thought clearly yet, the woman smiled and sighed: "Taixi came to us and said that he could help us kill Sun Ran, but he asked us to kill you."

So that's it?!

Only now did Mo Zhiyang understand what it meant. The reason why Taixi kidnapped Xiao Ran was to lure him out and fall into this trap.

By letting these people kill him, he can get rid of suspicion cleanly, but why did Taixi want to kill him?

The system saw through his doubts and proactively reminded: "Initial judgment may be that your man is the heartthrob."

After understanding the truth of the matter, Mo Zhiyang felt indifferent and shrugged: "It's just that the rabbit is so sweet and cute, hmph~"

Hearing this sentence, the woman couldn't help but laugh out loud and echoed: "Isn't that right? Rabbit is so sweet and lovable." As she said that, she started to take out her gun.

Mo Zhiyang raised his hands in a gesture of surrender.

The woman took out her gun and pointed it at Mo Zhiyang: "You have to be good now."

Now all her men are waiting for him to fire the first shot. Even the mature man sitting in the wheelchair has a relaxed expression, as if the woman will definitely complete this task.

But the muzzle that was supposed to be pointed at Mo Zhiyang suddenly changed and was pointed directly at the man in the wheelchair. The woman smiled like a flower: "Do you know how much effort I put into luring you out in this scene?"

"Xu Ru!" Hirata's expression changed. He faced the black hole of the gun, and his expression became cold. He didn't expect that he would be betrayed by her. This is simply a shame!

Mo Zhiyang shrugged: "This one, don't you know yet?"

"I have been with you for fifteen years and undercover for seven years." Xu Ru said, slowly walked over, put the gun against his forehead, bent slightly to look at him, her beautiful eyes sparkled: "Isn't that surprising?"

If according to what he said, Xu Ru betrayed him at a later stage in the beginning, so why was this happening? Mo Zhiyang couldn't figure it out, but in this environment, he couldn't think too much.

Everyone's guns were pointed at him and Xu Ru. If they hadn't kidnapped Hirata, they would have been beaten into pieces. Mo Zhiyang carefully moved to his side to find a backer.

The atmosphere was already tense, but the sound of brakes was heard outside. He turned around and saw that several cars had stopped downstairs.

Everyone's expressions changed, including Xu Ru's.

"Sorry, when I came out, I accidentally stepped on a locator?" Mo Zhiyang said and stamped his left foot, blaming them for not being cautious.

In fact, most of this matter was arranged by Xu Ru, deliberately leaving some loopholes. Unexpectedly, this little rabbit was very smart, so he nodded: "Then I want to praise you."