Don't touch my ears! 3.2

"Rabbit?" Mr. Tan hesitated. Whether a delicate rabbit can handle this task is a question.

Unfortunately, the little baby in his arms started to make trouble first, and was very excited to see the following person: "Rabbit, rabbit. Uncle, Xiao Ran wants a rabbit, wants a rabbit."

Mr. Tan pursed his lips slightly, a little disgusted, but couldn't bear Xiao Ran's crying, so he had to agree: "It's up to you."

Now you despise it, but in the future when you beg me to kiss you, hug me and hold me high, I will have another face, heh, the god of green tea.

"Okay!" Mo Zhiyang nodded. The first step was to get close to Tan Zong and get it done!

In the luxurious study room, the dark wood floor was shining. Mo Zhiyang stood in front of the desk, his head slightly lowered, and his rabbit ears twitched inaudibly with his breathing.

The study was decorated in a European style, exquisite but not tacky. There was a desk in front of Mo Zhiyang and several large bookcases in the back.

"Your mission is to protect Xiao Ran during this year, do you understand?" Tan Zong sat on the office chair behind the desk, crossing his slender legs and handing over the documents: "The treatment is also the best. If there is no problem, just sign."

At this time, Mo Zhiyang raised his head and looked at him with almond eyes: "Well, can I make a request?"

"Say it." Tan Zong frowned slightly, as if he was not satisfied with his words.

Mo Zhiyang pressed his ears with both hands, and his ears fell behind him: "Don't touch my ears!" The rabbit's ears are extremely sensitive and can soften up when touched.

'System prompt: Tan Zong's heart rate is 1.'

The rabbit-eared boy in front of him looked at him with moist almond-shaped eyes. His fluffy rabbit ears were held down and his hair was slightly messy. He was so cute that its foul. Tan Zong looked away, but his brows were already loosened: "Don't rabbits only show their ears when they are in heat?"

"I was injected with drugs two years ago and my ears can't be retracted." Mo Zhiyang lowered his voice and seemed reluctant to mention this matter.

Tan Zong did not ask again: "If there is no problem, just sign it. In the next year, you need to protect Xiao Ran personally."

"Okay." Mo Zhiyang smiled brightly. Sure enough, his guess was correct. People always have little resistance to cute things.

"Host, you still have 98 heartbeats to accumulate, come on."

Mo Zhiyang followed the maid to his room and started to clean it up. When he heard this, he suddenly asked: "Not calling me daddy anymore?"

"Shit, we agreed on a different plane, don't try to trick me." The system gets angry mentioning about this. When the last plane was about to end, it was forced to call its host daddy all day long.

There are probably not many systems that have been bullied to death by their hosts.

This room is very nice. It can be regarded as the master bedroom. Xiao Ran is next door on the left and Tan Zong's room is on the right. I am sandwiched in the middle. The room is also very nice. I walked to the bed and sat down:

This room is very nice. It can be regarded as the master bedroom. Xiao Ran is next door on the left and Tan Zong's room is on the right. He's sandwiched in the middle. The room is also very nice. He walked to the bed and sat down: "Why do you think this mission is so strange? To accumulate excitement points, doesn't that mean I want to engage Tan Zong?"