ABO: Actually, I'm your aunt! 5.24

His head was buzzing from being slapped, and it took him a long time to regain consciousness. He stood up from the sofa. "How dare you! I'm Si Yu's cousin."

"You are Si Yu's cousin, not mine, so what am I afraid of?" Mo Zhiyang dug his ears, looking a little impatient.

He was no better than Bao Siyu. He had to estimate his family ties and face. Anyway, he was a bad person in their eyes, so he might as well be as bad as possible and not give them any face at all.

"Mo Zhiyang!" Xiao Yi obviously didn't expect him to be so arrogant, and hurriedly helped Bao Fusheng up, "Are you okay?"

The other few, who were originally bullies and fearful of the strong, all followed Bao Fusheng for profit, but now they don't dare to speak.

All of them were sitting there in silence. If he dared to beat Bao Fusheng, he would certainly dare to beat them.

"I know what my name is, I don't need you to remind me." Does this Xiao Yi have nothing to say except calling his name?

Mo Zhiyang was a little disgusted and glanced at Bai Rong again. "Do you think you can get a bite of meat from here since Bao Siyu disappeared?"

"We just don't want you to destroy the Bao family!" Xiao Yi was afraid that he would hit someone again, so he protected Bao Fusheng behind him and confronted him himself.

What does this brainless thing have besides the aura of the protagonist?

Mo Zhiyang sneered and looked down at his pregnant belly. "Since when is it your turn to interfere with my man's things? Besides, if you want to protect you, then they want to protect you? These people just want to take a piece of meat from the Bao family. They don't care at all what happens to the Bao family. "

"Nah!" Bao Fusheng hid behind him, not daring to confront him head on. His mouth was filled with blood from the slap just now.

Looking at the unreasonable Omega in front of him, Xiao Yi's brows almost turned into a frown. "I will never allow you to destroy the Bao family and my uncle's hard work."

"My grandfather used to be the driver of the Xiao family, did you know?"

Mo Zhiyang thought about it, Xiao Yi is the protagonist, and he has a halo no matter what. If he brings down the Bao family and attacks him, there is no guarantee that he will not succeed.

He is still pregnant with the child, and he must not let Bai Rong succeed, so he simply makes this matter clear. According to Xiao Yi's character, it is estimated that it will stop for a while.

After hearing what he said, Bai Rong suddenly stood up. "Brother Xiao, how about we go back first."

Bai Rong knew Mo Zhiyang's identity because at that time, the two were still neighbors, but the relationship between the two families was not very good. Later, the Mo family moved out and the Bai family moved in.

He knew about this, so he also used Mo Zhiyang's name, and deliberately led Xiao Yi to think that he was the child who gave him toffee.

"Why go back?" Mo Zhiyang saw his guilty conscience and sneered, "My grandfather used to be the driver of the Xiao family. I would often accompany him to secretly go to the Xiao family to play. One day, an older brother gave me a handful of strawberry toffee."

Looking at Xiao Yi's expression, it ranged from disdain to shock to disbelief.

"Strawberry toffee?" Xiao Yi turned to look at Bai Rong. He still looked so pitiful, with tears in his eyes. Isn't that strawberry toffee child Ah Rong?