Actor's Substitute Lover 1.28

Sure enough, as soon as these words came out, Mo Zhiyang stopped moving and let him hug him.

After all, being on the mat is not as good as going to bed, and Shen Changliu got up early, when Yang Yang was brushing his teeth, he walked over and hugged him: "Are you going to class today?"

"En." Mo Zhiyang spit out the foam in his mouth and told him: "It's a teacher's birthday tonight. We're going to celebrate it. You can make dinner yourself."

Shen Changliu was silent for a while, pretending to ask casually: "Is that Teacher Cheng going?"

"I don't know, I should get going." 

After Mo Zhiyang washed his face, he went to make breakfast, but he didn't notice the sudden change in Shen Changliu's expression as he stayed where he was.

After Mo Zhiyang returned to school, everyone in the school went crazy, especially those female teachers: "Mr. Mo, can you get me an autograph?"

"Let me help you ask." Mo Zhiyang was a little shy, as if he wasn't used to being surrounded by people.

"Okay, okay." The teachers were all very happy. At night, everyone went to eat Korean barbecue together, and Mo Zhiyang was still being given alcohol.

"I can't drink it anymore, really." Mo Zhiyang pushed the beer in front of him, and hiccupped solidly, feeling a little bored: "I'm going outside for some air."

There weren't many people in this place, and it was a bit deserted outside, Mo Zhiyang felt much more comfortable when the wind blew, so he simply walked to the side alley to be quiet for a while.

"I haven't seen you drunk, who are you kidding?" The system laughed at him.

Mo Zhiyang leaned against the wall, lit himself a cigarette, and smoked slowly: "I'm just too lazy to deal with it."

Watching the smog merge with the mist at night, the late autumn wind blowing over makes people more sober, and the moon smiles crookedly, looking so happy.

Teacher Cheng was on his mind all night. That time on the stairs, he probably saw Shen Changliu. So, they have been together for a long time?

But can a shy and simple person like Teacher Mo adapt to the entertainment industry?

Knowing that he shouldn't worry about it, he still couldn't help it. He got up to look around the store and found that the person hadn't come back yet, so he got up to look for him, fearing that he might be drunk.

Mo Zhiyang stared at the moon with empty eyes, slowly smoking a cigarette, leaning against the wall at the entrance of the alley, suddenly his hand was pulled by someone, and he was pulled directly into the dark alley.

When Teacher Cheng came out, he didn't see anyone and became worried. He looked around and heard something like a kitten moaning in the alley. He felt strange and walked over lightly.

In the dark alley, you can only see an outline clearly, and the fiery red cigarette butt burning slowly.

Mo Zhiyang was pressed against the wall for a kiss, but he didn't resist. His right hand with the cigarette rested on Shen Changliu's shoulder, and his left hand hooked his neck.

Letting go of his lips, Shen Changliu looked at the half-drunk Yang Yang in front of him, his eyes were very different at this time, his eyes were loose and blurred, and his rosy lips were moist, as if coated with honey.

Leaning his head against the wall, his chin raised slightly, and the heavy panting sound was accompanied by a soft groan, unconsciously: "Uh-huh~"

Mo Zhiyang was very aware of the current situation, he swallowed, and his adam's apple rolled, which happened to be exposed in front of him.

After all, he couldn't hold back, Shen Changliu kissed his lips, then turned to his neck, and slowly bit down along the neck, all the way to the collarbone, lingering on this area.

Mo Zhiyang raised his head cooperatively, hugged his head with his left hand, brought the cigarette to his mouth with his right hand, took a deep breath, and then let it out slowly. With clear eyes, he watched the smoke blooming in front of him, charming eyes, bewitching the mind of the man.

Out of the corner of his eyes, he saw Teacher Cheng standing at the entrance of the alley, but he didn't care.

Shen Changliu knew, but didn't care, and declared his sovereignty again.