Don't touch my ears! 3.5

Tan Zong paused, blinked his eyes, and drove away his emotions. Then he looked up and shook his head: "I don't know."

It's a pity that he looked very much like him just now. Mo Zhiyang tilted his head and smiled and said nothing more.

After treating the wound, Tan Zong stood up: "You have a good rest. I have already arranged for another person to help you. He will arrive the day after tomorrow."

"Okay." It is inevitable for a person to make omissions. Mo Zhiyang understood and nodded: "Thank you."

After Tan Zong went out, he closed the door, but did not leave immediately. He pressed his palms on the door panel, as if he was feeling something. After a long time, he sighed and turned around to leave.

"Do you think he dislikes me? I feel like I didn't protect Xiao Ran well." Mo Zhiyang felt a little strange, so he lit a cigarette and sat on the bay window to smoke.

The system pondered and then said: "With a character like Tan Zong's, it's not impossible, but you can avoid this situation by increasing his heart rate."

"What is the final direction of the heartbeat value?" Mo Zhiyang exhaled smoke facing the vast night outside the window.

Tan Zong led the person in and saw Rabbit Ears and Xiao Ran playing with building blocks on the carpet in the living room. He walked over with leather shoes and his eyes were attracted by the pink and plush rabbit ears.

Resisting the urge to move: "Xiao Ran."

The two people turned their heads at the same time. Xiao Ran was very happy to see his uncle, threw away the blocks in his hands and stood up, but Mo Zhiyang was heartbroken when he saw the protagonist Shou behind him. Sure enough, the power of the plot is powerful.

"Xiao Ran." Tan Zong knelt down and rubbed his silver hair: "This gentleman is also here to protect you. Xiao Ran's can call him Uncle Zhuo."

Xiao Ran was very obedient: "Hello, Uncle Zhuo."

Uncle? Being called uncle by this child, Zhuo Shen began to think, is he so old? Turning around, he saw the rabbit that had been staring at him and gave him a look.

Mo Zhiyang lowered his head and missed Zhuo Shen's eyes and realized that he was trying to survive through a crack: Oh my god, what was supposed to come has finally come, and I'm fighting for my heart's content with the protagonist!

Seeing Rabbit Ears lowering his head, Tan Zong was afraid that he would be injured again. The wound still made him feel distressed. Zhuo Shen was recommended by the military.

If there is something dangerous, let Zhuo Shen do it. Just let rabbit ears play with Xiao Ran, and everything will be fine.

The arrival of Zhuo Shen completely disrupted Mo Zhiyang's plan. He must accumulate his heart rate before the two of them get involved. Even if they are together, there will be no big problem.

After coaxing Xiao Ran to sleep in the afternoon, Mo Zhiyang went to the study to find Tan Zong, and did some exciting work and sold out the money.

"Mr. Tan." Mo Zhiyang walked in, his voice a little guilty, and stood in front of the desk.

Rabbit, the rabbit is coming to see me!

Tan Zong was a little excited, but he controlled his expression very well without breaking down. He straightened his back and did a good job, but his legs under the desk began to shake: "What's the matter?"

"Is it because I scared Xiaoran two days ago and you're not satisfied? If that's the case, you can deduct my money. It's okay." As he spoke, Mo Zhiyang raised his head, his lips slightly pursed, his big eyes filled with mist, and he was cautious and guilty.