The leader of the Alliance and the leader of the Demon Cult 4.5

The leader of the Alliance and the leader of the Demon Cult had an affair behind the back of the whole Wulin. 4.5

It might be more pleasurable for him to torture the scumbag himself. Mo Zhiyang felt that it would be more convincing if he combined the inside and the outside.

His lips and teeth invaded, and Mo Zhiyang pushed it away with the tip of his tongue. He succeeded and they played together.

"Yangyang, you are not allowed to kiss other people, do you understand?" He let go of him without forgetting his instructions. Jiang Henian was afraid that he would do this behind his back and behind others' backs.

But you lied to him like this, and you had no position to stop it. When he thought of Yangyang being with other people, his heart couldn't help but ache.

Want to die? 

 Mo Zhiyang saw that his pupils were gradually turning red. What was this guy thinking about? Is the current tragic male protagonist so full of inner drama?

Drawing on the experience accumulated over the years, he lowered his voice and tried carefully: "Brother, what's wrong with you?"

Suddenly coming back to his senses, Jiang Henian looked at his junior brother in his arms and smiled: "No, I just think that junior brother will definitely get married and start a business in the future, right?"

Damn it? Here comes the question. How do you answer this? Please connect with an audience member outside the venue to save the situation.

Jiang Henian had a smile on his face and even his eyes showed kindness. He still held his waist with his right hand and slowly tightened it. His left hand climbed up to his neck and rubbed the back of his neck.

This is definitely the speed of life and death. If the answer is not good, Mo Zhiyang has reason to suspect that this guy will strangle him to death with one hand, so he has to show Bai Lianhua's top acting skills.

He looked at him pretending to be confused: "Then, why do you want me to start a family?"

"Because, one day, Yangyang will be with other women and have children." These words were pronounced so hard that Jiang Henian wanted to eat them alive.

"Ah?" This look was a precursor to darkening. No, no, no, Mo Zhiyang smiled brightly, hugged his neck and kissed him: "I'm very happy to be with my senior brother."

Perhaps because he didn't expect him to answer like this, Jiang Henian was stunned for three seconds, then suddenly hugged him tightly and buried his head in his shoulder: "Yangyang, I will always be with Yangyang and protect you."

The crisis is over. How many Qiongyaos does this tragic male protagonist hold in his heart? No one said that black people are just black people. That's too much.

Mo Zhiyang was held by him, and he really wanted to crack his head open to see what kind of mess was inside.

On the other end, the autopsy results came out, but they were very strange. The reason why they were strange was because there was a very strange drug in the bodies of the two people.

Pyongyang did not dare to delay Yu Jinghe's inspection address, and hurriedly called the leader and other leaders to come and take a look.

"Tomorrow, can I take Yangyang to the Spring Equinox Banquet at Juquan Tower? That is very famous." Jiang Henian captured his heart accurately.

Seeing his eyes that suddenly brightened, he knew he was interested. Yangyang loved these delicacies the most, especially the spicy and sour ones.

Suddenly he felt that it would be great if Yangyang could like him as much as he likes food.