Actor's Substitute Lover 1.27

On TV, Shen Changliu was interviewed and held a press conference.

"Why did someone say before that you and Su Bai's love is a long-distance race?"

"No, it's actually because Su Bai looks a lot like my lover, so that old classmate misunderstood. I haven't been in touch with Mr. Su for a long time, and I don't know why this kind of thing broke out. The back that was photographed earlier, it's not Mr. Su."

"Then you took him out after you broke the news. Is it because you were afraid that he would be unhappy?" The reporter had a slightly sarcastic tone.

Shen Changliu was blunt: "Of course, if you love someone, how can you let him be unhappy? So, in fact, I have nothing to do with Mr. Su, please don't make random guesses, lest my lover will be jealous and not let me go to bed."

Su Bai was indeed so angry that he was smoking, but it wasn't him that was smoking, it was the TV that was smoking. He was so angry that he smashed the TV with a glass of water, and his expression turned grim: "Mo Zhiyang! It was you who forced me!"

"Too much." After watching the interview, Mo Zhiyang was a little angry: "I don't let him go to bed? Then I won't let him go to bed tonight!"

When the brokerage company found that it could not stop the actor from showing his affection, they decided to create a wife character for him, and various drafts began to flood the sky.

But at this moment, the film emperor is not feeling very well, standing by the bed and saying nice things to others: "Yangyang, don't be angry, okay, just let me go to bed, it's so late!"

"Didn't I keep you from going to bed? Then don't come up!" Mo Zhiyang sat on the bed, clutching the pillow as a weapon in his hand, and would beat him as long as he dared to come up.

"You really won't let me go up?!" Shen Changliu saw his resolute expression and sighed:"Okay, then I'll sleep on the floor, I'll really sleep on the floor!"

Mo Zhiyang snorted lightly: "Just go to sleep."

How dare you slander me in front of so many people, it's really hateful.

Shen Changliu was very obedient this time, so he really went to the closet to move out the spare mattress and quilt: "Ai, Yang Yang let me sleep on the floor, so heartless, what if I catch a cold?"

While laying the mattress, he muttered, and when it was finished, he asked one more question: "Yangyang, you really don't want me to go up there?"

"Hurry up and sleep, I have work tomorrow." After speaking, Mo Zhiyang lay down by himself, closed his eyes: "Turn off the light for me!"

Seeing him lying down, Shen Changliu showed a meaningful smile: "Okay." Then he went over and flicked off the light.

It was comfortable to sleep alone in a big bed, and he slept by the window, so Mo Zhiyang turned over to face the door, and closed his eyes comfortably.

As soon as he closed his eyes, he felt that something was wrong, and when he was suddenly grabbed by his ankle, Mo Zhiyang was startled, but before he could shout out, even the quilt was picked up: "Shen Changliu!"

"What's wrong?" In the darkness, Shen Changliu smiled innocently.

Mo Zhiyang was wrapped tightly, unable to move: "You put me down!"

Shen Changliu smiled, and carried the man off the bed, then gently put him on the spare mattress, lay down by himself, and held him in his arms through the quilt despite his struggle: "I didn't go to bed, isn't it good?"

"Fart, let go of me, I want to go to bed!" Mo Zhiyang's whole body was only able to move his head, and he bit his chin as soon as he raised his head, but he didn't use any force, he just ground it with his teeth.

Shen Changliu hugged him even tighter: "Yangyang, I love you."