The leader of the Alliance and the leader of the Demon Cult 4.2

The leader of the Alliance and the leader of the Demon Cult had an affair behind the back of the whole Wulin. 4.2

Seeing the answer, Jiang Henian was satisfied and kissed his forehead lovingly: "Senior brother will protect you. Don't trust those people from the Martial Arts Alliance. They may backstab you."

It was those people who wiped out the good thoughts and justice in Jiang Henian's heart time and time again. People in the world have failed me, why can't I fail people in the world?

"Okay." Mo Zhiyang agreed softly. That group of people was not enough for him to play with.

"Let's go, senior brother will take you to eat delicious food. I came two days early. I've tried all the delicious food in Cangzhou for you. The lotus cake, spicy stir-fried beef and fried liver tips are the best." Jiang Henian held his hand, and their fingers intertwined.

The five of them stayed in Zhuangzi on tenterhooks until evening. Mo Zhiyang had a full meal and returned to Zhuangzi on the first day of the bright moon.

Standing at the door, rubbing his face vigorously.

"You are so thick-skinned, even rubbing it won't change anything." The system mocked.

"Shit!" After regaining his innocent expression, Mo Zhiyang pushed the door open and entered.

When these people saw the leader coming back, they were so happy that they stood up from their chairs. Sha Xuan went up to meet him, took his hand, and looked him around: "My God, Alliance Leader, you are finally back."

"Well, he's so fast, I can't catch him." As Mo Zhiyang spoke, he lowered his head a little aggrievedly, as if admitting his mistake.

But everyone here treated him as if they were in pain, and they couldn't bear to blame him. As long as he was safe and alive, Head Ji Lie stroked his mustache: "It's okay. The leader has seen the cunning of the Demon Cult for the first time. We just need to take more precautions in the future."

The leader of Shushan Sect, Yu Jing has a keen sense of smell. When he got close, he smelled: The smell of chestnuts, roast chicken and chili, ah?

Mo Zhiyang lowered his head and apologized vaguely: "I'm sorry."

"It's okay, it's okay. I think the leader is also tired. Go wash up and rest quickly. It's okay. You are here. The leader of the Demon Cult does not dare to be too presumptuous." Qingyang stroked his beard and comforted him, and his words were filled with kindness.

It's not surprising, although this martial arts leader is a martial arts prodigy, even though he has just grown up, the martial arts leader is invincible. He has been raised in the mountains and has never seen this world. He is so simple and makes people happy.It also means good teaching.

"Yes." Mo Zhiyang nodded but saw that the head of Ji Lie had a puzzled expression. He remembered that he had eaten grilled fish before, and it probably smelled bad. Don't let him find out.

After agreeing, he quickly walked around the lobby and went to the inner room.

As a result, when he walked to the corridor of the bamboo courtyard, he met a woman walking towards him. She was graceful and even the weak candlelight could illuminate her lotus face, which was extremely beautiful.

Mo Zhiyang was surprised. Wasn't this Ru Xin, the great disciple of Jialuo Palace, just sent to his door? Then he won't be polite.

So, he pretended not to know anything and walked up to her.