The leader of the Alliance and the leader of the Demon Cult 4.4

The leader of the Alliance and the leader of the Demon Cult had an affair behind the back of the whole Wulin. 4.4

"Not long after you left, several men in black came in. Some of the guards were killed before they could dodge. The other disciples of the Martial Arts Alliance also went to seek shelter from their own leaders, because they didn't know how many people there were.So, they all stayed in the yard and did not dare to go out.

"Therefore, there was not too much damage, just a few scattered disciples were killed, which was not a big deal."

After the palace owner finished talking about this, he gritted his teeth and cursed: "How dare that damn demon sect be so presumptuous."

After listening to what he said, Mo Zhiyang was sure that he was not a demon sect. First, the leader of the demon sect was Jiang Henian, and this guy even slept with him in the morning.

Secondly, for his own sake, he would not attack the people of the Wulin Alliance. Moreover, if he wanted to kill people, he would have killed them when he came yesterday instead of injuring them.

So, according to this situation, if it is not a Demon cult person, then who is it?

This doesn't seem to be mentioned in the plot, is it a system bug? There have been a lot of system failures recently, and it's really hard to deduce.

Seeing that the alliance leader didn't speak, the other five leaders also looked at each other. I don't know what the alliance leader was thinking. Is today's breakfast delicious?

It's not surprising that they thought so, after all, the childish little face with a frown looked too much like the boy next door, wondering which family's sugar pancakes were the best.

But this time, Mo Zhiyang was really thinking about business: If it wasn't the Wulin Alliance or the Jie Jiao, there might be a third party, and judging from the skill of those two people, it was not low.

Under the noses of the Wulin Alliance and Jie Jiao, the power of such a killer cannot be underestimated. There are some people who wander in the gray area.

Not everyone knew about it, so what he did would be blamed on his opponent. This situation happened frequently. He still had to go to Jiang Henian. He didn't dare to ask, but he would definitely be able to make insinuations.

On the other side, Jiang Henian's Zhuangzi was also invaded. They broke in while he was out following Mo Zhiyang, but they were Jiejiao people with many tricks.

There were also experts who knew how to use poisons and concealed weapons, and they actually asked them to capture a person alive. When Jiang Henian was interrogating him, he insisted that he was from the Wulin Alliance.

Jiang Henian frowned. He didn't believe that his junior brother would ask someone to plot against him. If he wanted to, with his martial arts, he could kill him thousands of times during countless meetings.

Why bother to ask this person to kill him?

"Lock him up, don't let him die, torture him." How dare you ruin my junior brother's reputation? Jiang Henian spat, turned around and left Zhuangzi. Although he didn't believe it, he still wanted to find out.

If someone uses the name of the Wulin Alliance to do evil things outside, it will definitely be detrimental to Yangyang, and he still needs to ask questions clearly.

The heads of the sects all wanted to go to Jie Jiao to ask for an explanation, but Mo Zhiyang didn't think so. He shook his head and whispered softly: "If not, let's find out the true origin of the corpse first?"